Forza Horizon 2 on Xbox 360

Earlier today we announced the Mobil 1 Car Pack for Forza Horizon 2 on Xbox One. This is the first monthly DLC pack for the Xbox One version of Forza Horizon 2 and we’re excited to bring you more cars on a monthly basis.

I’ve seen a lot of questions from community members about certain features and functionality on the Xbox 360 version of the game, including questions regarding DLC and Forza Rewards for the 360 version of the game. To clarify: We are currently planning to release DLC only for the Xbox One version of Forza Horizon 2. Also, Forza Rewards benefits are only available in the Xbox One version of Forza Horizon 2. This means that Xbox 360 players will not receive Forza Rewards credits or cars. In addition, progress in the 360 version of Forza Horizon 2 does not count towards your Forza Rewards Tier Level score. Only progress in the Xbox One version of Forza Horizon 2 will count towards your overall Forza Score (and Tier Level) in Forza Rewards.

Thanks for reading and I hope you continue to enjoy Forza Horizon 2.

Brian

11 Likes

Sad that the tier rewards are not supported on the 360. ; (

11 Likes

Ha I knew it. It was previously announced that the 360 would get DLC now a full reversal. Not surprised one bit.

-k

24 Likes

You called it right, K. I totally wish you would’ve been wrong, but you were right.

7 Likes

And why couldn’t this have been announced prior to release? Or better yet, why even bother making a game if you have no intention of supporting it? What a slap in the face to your loyal fans, not to mention Sumo Digital.

56 Likes

This would have been nice to know

A: Before 360 release
B: Before attempting to cash in my Forza rewards a couple days ago. Now my 1million credits will go to waste because I was not informed (nor was there any information on the rewards page to the contrary).

35 Likes

Time for people to invest in the next generation. Pull the trigger. Before release, Xbox One version was getting all the press & information released. That should have been a red flag to 360 owners. It was clear the Xbox One version was the version to own. The 360 days are winding down. It is what it is.

Last gen, I was one year late getting 360. I made sure it didn’t happen again & I got Xbox One on launch day. Last time at a gen change, I got Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter for Original Xbox. That game was done by someone different Ubisoft Shanghai, while Ubisoft Paris + Red Storm did 360 version. I tell you what, that game sucked bad on original Xbox.

I refused to let that happen to me with a generation change ever again.

6 Likes

yea well not all of us are fortunate enough to be able to just spend 400 dollars on a new console

3 Likes

[Mod edit - WSD - profanity]

First I am a Canadian Vet living on a small disability pension. Money is very hard to come by, So it was with super bugeting and a lot of love that my Wife went and bought me a copy of Horizon 2 for Xbox 360.I will say I really was looking so forward to Christmas and my new game. You see I have very little time left and my Wife knows that my Racing games help me in more ways than you will ever know. Now I am been made aware that you are selling a game that is nothing more than a lame duck made only to make the rich richer And bilk money with no care at all. Its awful to listen to the platitudes of the disinterested rich who pray on the loyal owners of Xbox360s and show no intestinal fortitude to make things right and stop lying to your other than xbox1 owners. My game will go back and I`ll buy the Crew.

5 Likes

[Mod Edit - profanity etc - MM]

1 Like

There was one article, with little over a single paragraph of news relating to the X360 game before launch. That’s it, one paragraph! Have you ever, ever, since console gaming took off heard so little about a Game of the Year contender, or any video game for that matter, and then watched it be an amazing video game? No. There was nothing announced, no news, no advertising for the X360 version and all the studio efforts were very clearly on the X1 model.

I hate to say it, bt what were you expecting?!

2 Likes

[Mod Edit - do not quote obvious enforcement issues - MM]

1 Like

Well… That’s sad to say, guess I’ll be trading my copy for The Crew or something else then, since I’ve beaten most of the stuff there is to do, no point in keeping a game that’s worthless now, great job T10 for fudging over many of your fans, especially since there are more people on 360 still than on the One, not a smart move.

40 Likes

I played The Crew beta on Xbox One, that game stinks, bad. Plus, Ubisoft delayed it to Dec, even though that won’t help it.

3 Likes

[Mod edit - WSD - Profanity and alluding to profanity is against the ToS, please try to keep your responses civil]

2 Likes

why is there dlc for the xbox one but no dlc for 360 this is not cool i wanted the car in the mobil 1 car pack in h2 for the 360 dont just leve use we need cars too WORK ON THE 360 CAR PACKS too not just one u cant have one with out the other GET ON IT

15 Likes

Well its got the M5 at least lol, and some nice exclusives, also “currently planning” may mean that x360 people could get dlc in future? If they’ve stuck around for that long. This type of info should have been told to customers on release date.

2 Likes

Cool I’ll put this here then I guess!!
[Mod edit - WSD - Profanity - please ensure your posts comply with the ToS and CoC]

1 Like

sad to hear that you main focus is on next gen when this all started on 360, should be relesed and worked on around the sametime.
plus from the bulid up of this on the xbox1 the 360 verson feel like there is hardly anything to it, wheres the weather the spin wheel the online random lobbys etc

i say poth platforms should be equal or near close

12 Likes