Forza 6 theme

It would be great if we could unlock or have the option to revisit key music tracks from previous Motorsport games - even if it’s just menu music.

An example is how Microsoft Flight Simulator gives the option for classic menu music in its settings.

This is a pretty cool idea, even though I enjoy that each Forza game has its own identity that’s reflected in its soundtrack.

Hello I like the idea of being able to pick our menu music and I miss some of the old soundtracks, like motorsport 5 and 6. I have to look them up to hear them but what if we had ability to unlock older sound tracks? If we could level up and somehow unlock them for menu music, it sounds like a really fun feature.

If not bringing back soundtrack from previous games (it’s nothing wrong, Gran Turismo does it in every game and it makes great nostalgic effect), then at least please make the music more akin to that from Forza Motorsport 3/4/5/6 rather than FM7 :slight_smile:

1 Like

It would be pretty interesting with the entire Forza franchise Orginal Soundtrack, from the first (performed by Junkie XL) to the seventh (which is to me the less interesting).
IMO it will be hard to bring back menu music from Forza Motorsport 2 because they were not OST except Title theme (long & short version).
Even if players don’t use this feature that many, it would be a beautiful gift for the 20th anniversary of the Motorsport franchise in 2025.

And to push forward the idea, it would be cooler to bring back some unreleased soundtrack that appeared in DLC trailers… Like the one played in FM4 March Pirelli Car Pack & Viper (VX) Car Pack trailers

2 Likes

I’d Love for this song to come back in new forza. Beautiful piece. Sounds like something from the ( 2000 - 2006 ) HALO era . Nostalgic, mysterious yet grand and epic.

Forza Motorsport 6 Theme Song - YouTube

yes, please.

1 Like

Forza Motorsport 4 Menu soundtrack (Lance Hayes) is the best in the series. The main theme is simply iconic.
We need it back in the new Forza Motorsport!

needs to be a feature! I love being able to unlock so many things all the time!

If Gran Turismo 7 can still use menu tracks from previous games, then Forza could too :wink:

It’s like Forza Horizon 5 when they gave the previous title tracks as a reward when completing a special event. That would be nice.
The current soundtrack is extremely disappointing. It sounds like AI-generated music, lifeless and bland. It lacks the passion we could have in FM6 which had some epic tracks as if you were in a movie.
I personally think that a passionate soundtrack that moves you would bring a lot to the spirit of the game.
Someone like Hans Zimmer with Rush OST gives the thrill.
T10 really needs to do something to this.
The game is built to be played for years with continuous content.
They ask us to “fall in love” with the car we are driving but without the right mood and atmosphere it becomes boring.

Not only the track but IMAGINE A REMASTERED FORZA MOTORSPORT 4 WITH SERIES X GRAPHICS…

WOULD BE THE LAST HANE I PLAY FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE

2 Likes

If FM4 isn’t the best Motorsport game, then people will ask for something else. But we still need it nonetheless.