Fortune Island Trial

Is anyone still playing these? (seeing a lot of people on Fortune Island, but no-one playing the trial)

Wow I’d totally forgotten about these. I might have to give one a go when life quietens down. Pretty lame rewards though.

If you still need to clear it, msg me on Xbox. Same username of course

2 Likes

Apologies for the delay replying folks. Cheers for the replies. Feel free to add me (same username) if you guys ever fancy doing them.

Just done this weeks (was only two of us), we came first and second in the first two, bloody AI kicked of off the cliff on the Leviathan though, so only came 7th (thankfully my team mate still came first, so we won regardless)).

It doesn’t seem like these refresh weekly anymore. When I check out the Fortune Island and Lego Trials it says I already completed them and the same for the seasonal championships.

There are only four sets of seasonal championships on the DLC maps, one for each season. Once you’ve completed a seasonal championship once, it’ll stay completed when that season cycles back around again. The exception are the seasonal stunts, which you can complete repeatedly.

1 Like

I guess I completed them all then because they say completed for all 4 seasons even after a new series starts.

That’s the way it’s been even before they started this best of season 7 through 32 highlights.