FM7 28.88 GB Update Version 1.109.8186 (console)

As the title says. I am downloading it now on Xbox.

I have been playing the game off on on today and just recently received the update message when I restarted the game. Can someone please confirm the update?

267.2 mb update on XB1 here

1 Like

Ah ok that makes more sense!

1 Like

The 267.2 MB is what is said when I received the message. The actual update is running and shows 6.57 MB of 28.88 GB. That is why I was looking for confirmation.

28gb? That’s one hell of an update. I wonder what it will actually fix?

Patch notes up on tech support forum

I just had a 267.2 mb update. Is there another one after that?

Sounds like you are downloading the 4K assets.

1 Like

Possibly, surprised I haven;t received this message before as I have had it installed since pre-release.

Thanks!

This!

You can check it using the shortcut described here:

1 Like

It is still downloading but it does show Asset Installed with an X.

I added a new 4TB hard drive today, that may have triggered the download. Though I still had plenty of space on the 3TB drive.

Anyway, thanks for the info!

Version 1.109.8186

1 Like

Thanks Max, I think I posted before Brian posted the release note. Appreciate the info.

Well my game still crashes to desktop almost every single time I race online … hopefully they fix that in the next patch whenever that is

1 Like

Oh really ? I wish that was the reality, because the leak is still there.

96.45 MB with 4k assets already downloaded.

What’s the build? I’ve just rebooted, got no update, and am currently on 8186.0. I didn’t hear the Xbox spin-up and download anything when on standby.

It’s going to take awhile for me to download this, I will check the build when I can restart.

1 Like

Cool, cheers :slight_smile: