FM7 28.88 GB Update Version 1.109.8186 (console)

I have build 8186.0 after the update. This 28 GB was the 4K assets as pointed out by X1 Two and Noobertson. Sounds like your good to go.

1 Like

Just updated mine - now 8186.0.

Then I don’t know when mine downloaded! My XBox has been on since 11am, and I only recently quit the game and restarted!

mine show a 96.45mb update right now.

267 mb… the patch note says they " fix " the pc crash… what about the xbox crash? nothing?

1 Like

Trust me they didnt fix the PC crash lol. My game crashes every single online race in the lobby since launch. The fix that they did was when upgrading the cars the game won’t crash due to a memory leak.

1 Like

You can start playing before it finishes completely . Got double Credit VIP permanent bonus now, works in online races!

Great an update, thanks Turn10…not.

Why do we need 4K assets on a regular Xbox again?

3 Likes

You don’t and you aren’t forced to download it either
It depends on your settings which you have to enable for it to happen otherwise it doesn’t download

Can I download the 4k content on my Xbox one s without having a 4k TV hooked up to the Xbox? I do my major downloads at work, but don’t have a 4k TV there, is it possible, if so, how?

Yes.

1 Like

Only to save loading time, when you get the X. Put HDD on X - ready to go with 4K.

I just saw the update was installed so I decided to do a race in multiplayer
Breakout hopper → join a lobby → scroll through the cars → game crashes back to the dashboard!!!

Sweet. It took me less than 2 minutes!! It’s a new record!!!

1 Like

Can confirm it’s over 28gb if you are also downloading the 4k assets onto xb1.

Some of us have been observing Drivatar liveries working better, too. Before I’d either have 23 Drivatars with no liveries or maybe three with a custom livery and 20 a solid color. Now it looks like everyone is sporting custom liveries.

Thanks!

New update, STILL no Spotify! Ugh, I really want Spotify to be in Forza 7 by now. Maybe it’ll come in the Xbox One X update, where the Auction House, Forzathon and Leagues will be arriving in that update.

Only crashing i’m experiencing is when i’m in Customize & Paint section when saving changes, it stays on the saving part for AGES and does nothing leaving me having to click off the game and reopen it, haven’t tried Online yet though…