FH5 closest equivalent car

So I’m wondering which version car that’s already in the game would be closest to the golden Capa Lambo Huaracan from the new Gran Turismo movie?

There’s several Huracans, but none of them have that hood feature. I’m thinking I could do a decent facsimile of the livery, with gold base color and then doing the black over it and all the logos and such. It’s a bit gaudy, but that’s linda the point (since it’s the “bad guy”)

The Super Trofeo from the carpack?

2 Likes

I’m thinking this is the way.

I’m worried this is the one that has stuff burned into the skin of the car. I’ll take a look when I get in front a of a computer.

Nah, it’s completely paintable.

1 Like

That’ll do nicely then!

People can… get to be the bad guy?

I just saw the car in the movie and I was like… “I can totally do that!”

I might look at the gt-r later, but I’m pretty sure FH5 only has the more street based one and not the raced out one. Still might relevant to do the livery (even though it’s all Playstation-y… :laughing:)

I’m sure there’re quite a lot players that will rise in such role. :wink:

There’re three GT-R R35 you could use but none of them really fits. The Nismo one without the bodykit maybe is the best pick.

1 Like

It’s looking GOOOOD! I can put vinyl over that windshield part so I can do the Moet and Chandon lettering (does she keep it in her pretty cabinet?), the racing number (19 and whatever goes in the white part above the number), the Capa logo, the SSR? logo, the FastR? and whatever is there over the rear wheel well. Hopefully I can get some better close in shots of the side of it. Exciting project!

The Nissan is pretty plain jane. Mostly the Playstation logo in monocolor, plus the Nismo lettering. Maybe an easy follow-up, but I’m starting with the Capa because that was the more exciting for me. The still image doesn’t do it justice… that thing is all done up in metallic gold, and it’s gaudy.