FH4 The Seasonal Completion Percentage

Not only do I have egg on my face, but I might as well craw into a deep hole and cover myself up. The car that I thought I got cheated out of, yes you guessed it I just found it. Not only did I find it I have 2 of them.

This is extremely embarrassing.

How do you keep Formula Drift car to go straight. I am having trouble doing that. Slow speed no problem, but when I step on the gas it drifts, slides, and burnouts all over the place.

They’re higher powered rwd cars that are designed to drift without any added tuning. If it came with a tune applied you can reset it to default. Otherwise be sure traction control is on when you want it not to drift. If you search for “race” tunes there are probably some that would make it easier to drive as well.

I have done about 7 ranked races today, and maybe more. I have been up since about 3:30 couldn’t sleep and was able to get the SZ done. Every team I was on was red, and I am getting the worse of the worse. I hate being on the red team. For some reason I do much better on a blue team. One time we did win, and that put me to the next level. One series we won the 1st race, and there were 4 of us. 2 quit after that, and then I was by myself, and I just left. I am just doing them to increase my rewards which I increased by 7.

I see the series reward is a Fiat X19 and I have 2 of them, and the first one I got with a pass. I used to have one, and it was fun to drive. I smashed it up one month after I got it. I came home just for Xmas, and the next day I drove back to Arkansas, and I hit black ice on a bridge. I spun hit the bridge, did a 360 and ended up in the medium. Then a large moving van seen my lights flashing and the driver thought I was a cop and slammed on his brakes. This guy was way over the speed limit, and I was only doing the speed limit, and the roads were just wet, But I had forgotten about black ice being on bridges. you know the cop gave me a ticket, and I had to show up in court the next morning.

Does Xbox not allow us to view a person’s profile anymore? We used to be able to.

I think you can still view profiles.

I remember seeing Fiat x19s in the 70s,and growing up in the pacific northwest I remember the Datsun Z hawks among other things. I think most of both of those rusted away that were in the pacific nw though.

I just did my first Drift Adventure. Is it similar to the Rivals where you can just keep doing it all day long if you want? I think I did 5 or 6 different events, and then I had to take a break. I think we need more time to select our cars 37 sec is not enough time.

Is there a determining factor that places you on a red or blue team, or is it just random? I just can’t believe this, every team I draw is red, and most of the races is 0 pts.

To my knowledge the team I get placed on is random. Haven’t been able to get into ranked drift for a long time, so long I’ve given up.

The drift is just a free for all. It’s the ranked races for the series. I swear if I get another red team my head is going to explode. I know in the Trial we get blue all the time. For a while I was getting a mixture, not any more.

You did very well to get into an online drift adventure, these are extremely difficult to get now due to lack of participation, it seems.
Regarding cars and picking them in time, i found cars that i was comfortable drifting in each class and added them to my favorites, so much easier. Also you could also paint them in a specific colour to easily identify them as Drift builds in your favorites?

1 Like

I got that advice a while back just haven’t gotten around to doing so. Question. When you do select your car, will your favorites just come up, or do you have to go to the option to do so. I would think that would be a little time consuming, and the cars take forever to load with very little time to select your car.

Also I guess I need to have a car for every Class say for Dirt Racing?

The first Drift online I did I was all by myself, and I just drove around for a while drifting. Then I see on the screen, which is so hard to read, and whoever did the graphics design is an IDIOT. I was finally able to read it which read, Players are receiving their rewards.

To get to favourites, just select Filter (Y button) and favourites is at the top, check the box and then select Back (B button)
If you are going to spend some time in Online and want to be successful then it would be best to have a good selectable car in each class.

I submitted a ticket about what I feel are unfair matches. This is the reply I got back.

As for matchmaking as far as I’m aware matchmaking would either be done by network information like region and connection speed, or Microsoft’s ranking system trueskill. Have you ever heard of this?

Well everything is gold for this season.

I don’t know how the matchmaking works. Sometimes it seems fine. It’s hard for me to judge without knowing how many people are also matchmaking at the same moment. Great job finishing!

Thanks. This season was pretty easy. Had trouble with the jump then I remembered the speed car. It’s a very short run to the ramp.

What gets me is I thought the dev’s had total control of the game not Microsoft. If it is true skill, then the matching program is screwed up badly.

Deleted

Thanks for the read, but my mind is not high technical if you will, and never has been. You can say I am just a simple avg guy. If it is true as you say that true skill is not designed for racing games then why do they use it? Don’t they realize that it is penalizing us in a huge way, and is very unfair to us. I do not even play the shooting games.

One thing I am very confused about is our levels. I just went from the Gold level back to White. I thought White was the AI Drivatar, or new players. I wonder if the true skill is taking me as a new player?

Deleted

I guess the answer is, do not race in Ranked Races, unless you are super racer and can out race everyone.
lol

Let me run this by you. Since the broken passes are never going to be fixed, and I believe this is a given fact. Replace the pass milestone with another reward.

This I do not understand at all. You go to collect a car that you own and you have to play for it. This could be a reward to replace the pass. Or, a reward that upgrades all the perks on a new car. At least give us some kind of reward. Is this asking too much.

The new weekly car I downloaded your tune.

This just popped into my mind. The backstage cars, how often are new ones added? It seems like no new cars have been added in a coon’s age. I think if no cars have not been added in a long time that may prove my point that the passes are completely out. I have 3 passes but I do not know if I should go ahead and use them or hold on to them.