FH4 The Seasonal Completion Percentage

I just did the Speed Trap, and it just added 2% to the series, but I guess that would be correct? The daily will get me to 87%, and I am having problems of course with the Speed Zone. At least this series is the best I have had.

I have 3 passes, and I want to get a car, but I don’t know if I should chance it with the luck I am having with the Backstage.

Now that spring is almost here our temps are dropping back to winter temps .

Have you ever done Head to Head?

Yes, in the eliminator. Outside of that it doesn’t interest me. I think I used it against drivatars for credits but found other ways easier.

Great job getting so much done! All in time for it to start over. Hopefully there is a good series coming up. Idk what to say about the passes. I can try in a bit and see that I retain the car after a few days of restarts etc.

If you decide to use a pass, be sure to look ahead at the prizes for the rest of the series. The 70 Ferrari is coming up.

Thanks. I am just afraid to chance my luck.

By day’s end I might be at 50% at 40% now. Did the Trial and another big win even though I had a car that I never drove before. Boy that puppy is expensive 8,000,000 mil to buy. I had no trouble driving it probably because of the low Class. Did finish all 3 races. 3 to 0.

What is the difference between the white and the red sauce? I don’t think I ever had a burrito before, and if I did, it probably was a long time ago back when I was in the A.F. I would think the red sauce is HOT?

I don’t know about you, but when I have to do an Unintimate Skill to complete a challenge for me they are hard to come by. Now when I am just free roaming, I get them all the time. Probably not for you, right?

This is a dump question. When you win a car is it automatically added to your cars, or do collect it from the Promo?

Cool, there’s a few other cheaper cars that qualify for micro cars but they have to be tuned to the class. If you like the car this group will probably come up again. I ran the Trial but lost with the team losing 2 races. I made 80% with running ranked and doing the rest so I’m not going to run it again.

Btw I think the Porsche 550 that’s the trial prize has credits in the skill perks. If you need cr after buying that Ferrari there’s a few cars that have a forza edition car available in the perks. Just be sure when you auction them that you bump up the bid price so it doesn’t sell too low.

The skills do usually seem more difficult to come by when they are required.

Red and green sauces are the most common, in more Americanized versions the red is spicier, in more traditional Mexican restaurants the green is generally ridiculously hot and red milder. There’s Pollo fundido which is a white sauce that’s not usually spicy.

If you win a car in the auction house you have to claim it. If you get one in your gift messages you have to accept it for it to download. Otherwise I think it’s all automatic. I could be forgetting something though. Not a dumb question. I’m not sure I know what promo you’re referring to though.

The Promo is on the same screen just beneath Go to Festival, and also has Car Mastery, and Backstage. It shows what cars have and not been photographed.

Don’t believe I have gotten a gift car yet. I didn’t know I can bump up the price when I auction my cars. I have just been putting my cars in the AH as is. Of course, I just get the starting bid, and one time I did get the buyout price. They are selling though even the ones I have been told never sell. The ones that don’t sale I put them up for sale after a few days, and they usually sale.

I just did the monthly rival, but I see it does not count towards completion, and I thought it did. I was hoping it would have gotten me to 50%.

I guess it is wise to have a car for PGG for all the classes.

So I think this is a thread Here about the update they just released and being able to 100% the series. It’s supposed to be effective in series 60 and we just started 59 today.

1 Like

I think there should be a few cars gifted to you. They are listed in your messages when you pause it it freeroam. I think it’s in the second tab but going from memory. If you find them you have to highlight the message and then I think press A. There’s on screen instructions. It’s been a while since I’ve gone through that there.

For the promo, you get a Ferrari Portofino and Gunther Works Porsche 911 after a certain number of cars photographed. I think they get added automatically to your garage but it’s been a long time for me.

I’ve only tested 3 cars through the trial once each but all 3 ended up about equally fast, the Abarth cost just 25k credits and the Mini Cooper is a free barn find so it isn’t necessary to spend 8 million for the trial.

The Mini also happens to be a great choice for the Classic Rally championship.

For skills use the Alumni Class 10 buggy, even better if you have the forza edition on the dunes at the beach in the east near the castle. It’s light and bouncy and has great handling and will give you all sorts of ultimate skills pretty quick. For near misses, speed, dare devil and threading needle just speed on the highway against oncoming traffic. with an A class and above.

Rally and dirt tunes work extremely well in PGG, so remember all those cars you’ve used for dirt or even cross country (as long as they are not prone to sliding) championships and you’ll have plenty of car choices.

1 Like

I hate to keep bringing this up, and I promise this will be that last time. Again, no pass. I thought about this long and hard. I believe we are not getting our passes, and it’s the only thing that is logical and makes any kind of sense at least to me. I honestly believe it is a cover up. I believe the dev’s have deleted the Backstage Passes from the game, and they just do not want to admit it. Why they would do that is the 1 billion $ question. I will probably get a lot of flak for it, but I do not care. I am a person who speaks my mind, and I don’t if you like it or not. That’s just me.

The only gifts I get are the 2 Super Wheel Spins, and it always says do you want to spin now. If I was gifted a car, it must have been when I first started playing FH4 more than 2 years ago.

When doing the cross-country races especially with all the jumps do you want your vehicle to be stiff or somewhat loose? Even though I am coming off the ramp straight, when I land I am being thrown to one side or the other, and sometimes completely turned around. I just completed the Are You Not Entertained, and it took me most of the morning, and I used 3 different vehicles.

Passes… I have a theory about them. Obviously they’re broken in some ways. I think there was a time when they only gave one pass even though there should have been two awarded. It was when you were supposed to get one for the series and for the season. They put in a fix I guess. Now I think that fix gave me a pass a couple of series ago but the game doesn’t give passes for the playlist otherwise. It’s really a guess at it. I don’t think it’s an intentional thing they’re doing but that it’s really low on their priorities or maybe not important enough to them at all.

Hey I didn’t realize that you had been playing that long. Right on.

Landings seem better with softer suspension, especially with the cars more designed for serious offroading like the warthog and Deberti jeep and f150. Sometimes that seems to happen regardless.

I played for a while, and then got involved playing Gems of War an avg of 10 hours a day, and it was about a year, went back to playing FH4. Too much money invested not to play. I still play GW, but it is also another game you get terrible support.

I thought you told me that when a car goes to the AH the perks that the car has are reset. The change was made because of players who are buyers of perks. Maybe I missed understood.

I do not have the game on right now, but I am thinking of getting the VW that has the funny looking rear end? It’s a white car all the way at the end on the bottom role.

They just changed the auction house back to the way it was before. So the perks are not reset again. It was in the fh5 release notes as fixing an unintended change. I guess the two versions are aligned. Can’t guess as to why.

I just collected one of my free cars, the 1958 Aston Martin DBR1, tuned it A Road a nice car.

Any option on the 2018 VW #94 VW Motorsport something. I can’t read the rest and I have my nose almost touching my tv screen. It’s in yellow and its the only one in yellow I can’t read.

The VW IDR has amazing grip but not the best top speed iirc, and it’s electric. I think the game has the Pikes Peak version of it. There’s a lot of YouTube videos of it in game and real life. If you’re thinking about it there should be some good super7 events to test it out too. I never used it that much but I don’t have anything against it.

Deleted

1 Like

Thanks for the info I appreciate it. Maybe I will just pick another car.

2 Likes

Hey WB I just purchased a car from the AH, and I bough it out right. I claimed it, but it is not showing up. Don’t tell me I have to submit a ticket?

I just found my car. It’s a Nissan so I am looking there. It’s a Formula Drift and that is where I found it. I did not even know FD was a separate category.

Now if I can just get the jump, I will be all gold.

1 Like