FH2 to FH5 the playlist has point?

It’s going to be monetized like a mobile game…annnnd I’m out.

The last single player one was like 21 years ago lol and I’m pretty sure it was the rally or leman game but I suppose they could have released 1 more title for PS2 after the 3? 3ish on dreamcast and the first one was absolutely horrible. I was warned and I still bought it then I was sad lol.

Well, yes I was referring to the PS1 days of Test Drive. But if you want to be technical, there was a Test Drive title more recently (Test Drive: Ferrari Legends) which fell on it’s face.

There is nothing actually to compare Solar Crown to until it is released. We don’t compare all games to Pong, because that was the first released game. Is a game set in stone by its company?

Oh wow slightly mad studios. Fitting. There was a ton of test drive games but most of them were terrible. I think the 2 best ones were the last 2 for the Dreamcast. They made a rally game with dynamically generated tracks so you never saw the same twice and if Im remembering right it had a custom track maker too.

Test Drive Lemans on dreamcast was fun too and since it was the full 24 hour race it was nice that they let you save anytime you wanted.

I never played the the PS1 versions but I played the PC ones they were based on.

Yea, it was unfortunate with TD: FRL. There were some really unique models in it that NEVER see the light of day in other games. Namely the 275 GTB and the '62 Sharknose F1 car.

The 1-5 single player games…ah the memories. When Pitbull Interactive was involved. Some of the soundtracks were amazing for their time. Heads to spotify to look up Fear Factory and Pitchshifter

1 Like

They did a great PS1-era game called Demolition Racer that also had a banging soundtrack.

1 Like

That’s cause it took less effort back then and they hadn’t become so jaded.

They actually make stuff and use different names so people don’t know it was them.

Well at least until the ea codemasters buyout.