FH Car Voting - Questions and Corrections (READ the first post)

Yup

Fingers crossed they succeed with AM General

1 Like

Indeed, I’m really hoping we get to see stuff like the Terradyne Gurkha return as well.

I’m a sucker for Military-spec 4x4s and MRAPs.

I’ve also added those 3 Polls for the Humvee too.

Okay

A post was merged into an existing topic: FH Car Topic submissions (Read the first post)

This one needs an URGENT update the car is available as Coupé a Spyder
RWD or AWD allthough the rwd one used to be only available on a special edition called the RWS this one is based of the pre facelift other trims include the R8 GT RWD the R8 performance quattro the rwd peformance and the regular quattro and rwd

Reminder that this is not a wishlist thread, please stay on topic so readers can refer to the relevant questions and answers.

I’m just saying that this one needs polls thats all

You’re being a bit pushy with your requests while not checking if the ones you post have been fulfilled yet

I didn’t realise that sorry

A post was merged into an existing topic: FH Car Topic submissions (Read the first post)

The model is officially named the AIM EV Sport 01

KS: Thank you, fixed now

The model is officially named Brabus E V12 Black Baron

KS: Fixed, thank you

The Skyworth EV6 is sold as Skywell ET5, Elaris Beo, & Imperium SEV.

KS: Updated, thank you

The wagon version is named the ID.7 Tourer

KS: Can’t edit the poll as it’s too old but I’ve added a note.

The model is officially named Pagani Imola

Acura NSX 1991-2005 (Honda NSX) could someone update the polls and also put Honda NSX in the position where the word Acura sits and one more thing left hand drive markets got the NSX as a Honda too it wasnt just the UK and Japan

Its a Huayra variant to its also called the Huayra Imola just look at it

Also known as the Ford T5 in Germany due to some domestic company owning the rights to the Mustang name and Ford didnt want to pay 10k to get the name but they kept the Horse just not the word same story goes for the Mustang II where it was sold as the T5 II

1 Like