Ford Mustang 1974-1978 (Mustang II, King Cobra)

VOTE on this topic above the title to indicate your interest in this model for Forza Horizon.

Add your details below to specify model year, body type, performance trim, or other related info about the cars you’re requesting.

Ford Mustang II

BRING BACK THE 1978 FORD MUSTANG II KING COBRA!

This car was featured in Forza Motorsport’s 4, 6, & 7 as well as Forza Horizon’s 2 & 3.

Every generation of the Ford Mustang is in Forza Horizon 5 except the second generation 1974-1978. It is not fair.

This shouldn’t be a difficult task since the graphics for the car have already been developed from previous titles, but honestly, y’all made it look the best and most accurate in Forza Horizon 2. So please go off of that! The hazard lights staying on at night in the grill, the tail lights not looking so LED and the instrument cluster’s needles not magically turning orange at night we’re ALL very accurate!

The only mistake across all titles is found when in adding decals, the top of the “front bumper” thinks it is part of the “top/hood” category when it should belong in the “fron bumper” category.

If you could add side window louvers, the chin spoiler found on the 1976-1977 Cobra II, as well as body part kits found at classicautoreproductions.com in the “BODY AND AERO” section of the upgrade shop that would also be a plus!

2 Likes

While we’re at it, can we please not have the car pointed nose up? Never understood why that was the case. They don’t sit like that IRL.

5 Likes

I would love to have the mustang 2 king cobra back in forza it was my dads first car and I’ve loved them ever since I found out

Absolute beautiful vehicle and deserves to be driven. Would love to see it!

I always had to upgrade the suspension to put the nose back down on this car, legit thought that’s how they looked. Otherwise I loved it in previous games!

2 Likes

2 Likes

This car can be made to look quite good. Love the targa roof panel!

2 Likes

Mustang Coupe:

Mustang Hatchback:

Mustang Cobra Hatchback:

2 Likes

Keep in the Mustang II!!

2 Likes

Yes! Please bring back the Mustang II to the Forza series!

3 Likes

Wish this car would come back to fh5 along with some improvements such as cobra II options along with king cobra options and even monroe handler options as a widebody. I havent played forza since fh3 but this car was always my favorite and the reason i even started playing forza to begin with since my first car is a 76 cobra II (which i still own) recently started playing fh5 with my son and was dissapointed to see it had been removed.

3 Likes

I had a model of the Monroe Handler as a kid. Made a paint for it in FH3.

Thats awsome! They are now reproducing the body kits

1 Like