Festival Playlist events and rewards through March 7 (Spring S71)

Seasonal Summary: Spring Series 71 in Forza Horizon 4

Experience the Apollo Intensa Emozione, a Real-Wheel Drive Track Monster

This rear-wheel drive track monster is ready to enter your Forza Horizon 4 garage. Cooperate with your team and overcome Unbeatable Drivatars in The Trial to drive home in the V12-powered 2018 Apollo Intensa Emozione. This 780-brake horsepower German hypercar is one of the best candidates to set a blistering quick score on the M68 Speed Trap.

This week you can also find the 2016 Hoonigan Gymkhana 10 Ford Focus RS RX in the Spring Games, the 2015 Ferrari F12tdf in the Grand Tourers Seasonal Championship and the 2015 Lexus RC F in the Super Saloon Slalom Seasonal Championship.

These rewards and more are available on the Festival Playlist until Thursday, March 7.

SERIES REWARDS:

• 50% Completion – Horizon Backstage Pass
  • 80% Completion – 2011 Hot Wheels Bone Shaker

SPRING REWARDS:

• 50% Completion – 1970 Buick GSX
  • 80% Completion – 1988 BMW M5 Forza Edition
Category Event Restriction Reward
Photo Challenge #Mudkickin Take a photo of your car at the Mudkickers Adventure Park Super Wheelspin
Weekly Forzathon Small Car, Big Hit Any MINI car 100 Forzathon Points
The Trial Hyperspeed Hypercars – S2 998 2018 Apollo Intensa Emozione
Spring Games Mudkickers Adventure Park Rally Monsters – S1 900 2016 Hoonigan Gymkhana 10 Ford Focus RS RX
PR Stunt Whitewater Falls Danger Sign Anything Goes – S2 998 Super Wheelspin
PR Stunt Lakehurst Speed Trap Anything Goes – S2 998 Super Wheelspin
PR Stunt Sudmoss Speed Zone Anything Goes – S2 998 Super Wheelspin
Seasonal Championship Grand Tourers GT Cars – A 800 2015 Ferrari F12tdf
Seasonal Championship Seeing Red Ferrari – A 800 2010 Ferrari 599 GTO
Seasonal Championship Super Saloon Slalom Super Saloons – A 800 2015 Lexus RC F
Monthly Rivals Greendale Club Circuit 2017 VUHL 05RR Festival Playlist Completion
Online Adventure Series 71 Qualify for the Online Adventure Roster Festival Playlist Completion
1 Like

Was going to avoid this weeks trial and playlist because it’s been repeated so often lately…but to my surprise the trial today was rather fun. First time with a derwent race my team swept the score. Really good time…well except for PG games where apparently physics and such don’t exist anymore with level 3 players doing other wordly movements.

1 Like

Ditto enjoyed the Trial this week although me and a friend ending up carrying the team. We really need more S2 in FH5

1 Like

Yes we do. When I started playing Forza back in 4 (less than 2 years ago) I dreaded it…but have grown to really like S2. I really would have liked a run with that Valkryie today in a trial. Ran it in Hot Wheels and it was a lot of fun…the thing has glue on its wheels!!

1 Like

Not sure I agree. That trial we only won because 2 of us were ok. Best I finished was 3rd. S2 street scene is not my idea of fun and given that players struggle on FH5 in B class, I shudder to think what S2 would be like.

2 Likes

The first two turns in this weeks race in the trial were epically bad. I would like to see more fast paced races, but it would have to be road and not street. It could be done with circuits, but they would have to be carefully selected, and they require more throttle control than speed. They could also add it to a marathon or goliath trial based/online race. I miss those from FH4…where once in a while we got the marathon or goliath in the third race of the trial. Our luck we would ask for s2…and they would give it to us in dirt or cc lol. Seems if you want something you have to go the opposite way with playground games to get what you want.

Derwent was awful as usual. Lordy

Second event just as bad.

Sprints with traffic in the wet. Wonderful

Didn’t even bother with the last event

Attempt this morning much better.

A good team helps and a slice of luck.

3-0 we went

2 Likes

A sweep with derwent involved is a very good trial. The second race to me combined with derwent made this one of forza’s toughest weeks in all the playlist series. The weekend seems to have a lot better players as well. Good for you!

1 Like

My sentiments exactly. Can’t remember the last time we had a Trial in FH5 above S1 and even those seem rare.

It’s almost as if they’re afraid of the inevitable community backlash if the Trial is even remotely challenging.

1 Like