Festival Playlist events and rewards through May 4 (Spring S60)

Seasonal Summary: Spring Series 60 in Forza Horizon 4

Experience Incredible Performance in Zenvo’s Superlative Hypercar

Spring has arrived in Britain for the final week of Series 60 in Forza Horizon 4. Let’s cut to the chase – the 2019 Zenvo TSR-S, a superlative hypercar in every sense. With 1177 horsepower from its impeccable twin-supercharged V8, this is a ridiculously powerful car with Zenvo claiming 0-124mph in 6.8 seconds! Its power is matched by its handling with a unique hydraulic rear wing that tilts left and right to better distribute pressure and increase downforce on curves. You’ve got to see it to believe it, so don’t miss out on securing your Zenvo TSR-S in the Northern Tours Seasonal Championship.

This week’s Festival Playlist events and unlocks, as well as the overall series rewards, can be earned by Thursday, May 4. Here’s the full breakdown:

SERIES REWARDS:

• 50% Completion – Horizon Backstage Pass
  • 80% Completion – 1991 Nissan Pulsar GTI-R

SPRING REWARDS:

• 50% Completion – 2018 Saleen S1
  • 80% Completion – 1992 Alfa Romeo 155 Q4

Event Rewards:

Category Event Restriction Reward
Photo Challenge #RoyallingStones Take a photo of any Aston Martin at The Standing Stones Super Wheelspin
Weekly Forzathon Play Time Any Track Toy 100 Forzathon Points
The Trial Beaches and Bentleys Country: UK – S2 998 1991 Bentley Turbo R
Showcase Remix Contest of Giants 2017 Chevrolet Colorado ZR2 Super Wheelspin
Spring Games Mudkickers’ 4x4 Super Hot Hatch 2018 Renault Megane R.S.
PR Stunt Ambleside Edge Danger Sign Anything Goes – S2 998 Super Wheelspin
PR Stunt Old Town Speed Trap Anything Goes – S2 998 Super Wheelspin
PR Stunt Coppice Speed Zone Anything Goes – S2 998 Super Wheelspin
Seasonal Championship Northern Tours Koenigsegg – S2 998 2019 Zenvo TSR-S
Seasonal Championship Overnight Adventures Extreme Track Toys – S2 998 2020 Koenigsegg Jesko
Seasonal Championship Luxury Getaway Ferrari – S1 900 2002 Ferrari Enzo Ferrari
Monthly Rivals Rail Yard Cross Country Circuit 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Festival Playlist Completion
Online Adventure Series 60 Qualify for the Online Adventure Roster Festival Playlist Completion

Trial not bad, nice vulcan pro fe tune from the other thread.

AI still awful, desync and swerving.

Props to the lead driver for holding up the Ai in race 2. You da real MVP. Team was clean enough, had much worse.

PR stunts all manageable, nothing awkward.

1 Like

I HATE THIS TRIAL WITH A BURNING PASSION AND WHOEVER CODED THE AI NEEDS TO BE THROWN OFF A CLIFF

Ramming, spearing AI, horrible teammates, and carrying the entire team until the AI rams me off into a tree. This is unacceptable.

1 Like

I’m starting my THIRD ATTEMPT.

I had a good and fast team. The Vulcan or Vulcan FE has enough grip to push the corners and get ahead, even against online meta. My own fault I spun out at the start of race 2 but still managed a closed 2nd. The meta player struggled in the circuit but is extremely fast on the sprints but still loses all his ground on the corners which evens out.

Yeah that’s common with the S2 trials imo. I was lucky enough to get it the first time… Not that you want to hear that. Did you make it?

2 Likes

Yeah, on the third attempt I got it. I used the S2 998 Aston Vulcan FE. I was able to get in front of the AI for the first and third races, and I slammed on my brakes in front of them to allow my teammates to get in front (three Sennas). Nobody was helping that Bentley 8 Litre though. DNF in all three races.

I quit the second attempt and left my teammates for dead since they were dead weight and we had no chance, despite me leading the entire race.

For reference, here’s what the AI did to me in Race 2 of my first attempt. At least we got through Race 1 without a homicidal incident.

3 Likes

Yeah been there. Nice recovery though

Who’s nicked the grandstand section (@c70% completion) from Dunas Blancas rivals race ? Made me miss my braking point for following corner :clap: :clap:

Also 140k times set in the STO rivals in last 24hrs. I know its in the playlist so getting ‘pushed’,but some of the rally tracks have less than 500 times set in over a month

Genuinely shocked that was a one-and-done Trial. First race was closer than it should have been given how tame that circuit is, and the second was the predictable cluster it always is. I made it through the carnage and wound up chasing down the AI to win it, but my team wasn’t so lucky. I thought we were cooked on the final race when I watched not one but two teammates ahead of me miss checkpoints for no good reason, but I made it to second and my remaining team members managed to scrape together enough points for the win.