Festival Playlist events and rewards through July 20 (Spring S22)

Spring Season Festival Playlist (FH5 Series 22 - Upgrade Heroes)

Here are the details on this week’s events and rewards. Share tips along with your tuning setup codes, and provide feedback with the polls in post #2.

The 2009 Mercedes-Benz SL 65 AMG Black Series is this week’s newest exclusive reward car fror 20 Seasonal Points.

SPRING | HOT SEASON

The season starts at 7:30am Pacific on July 13 and ends Tuesday, June 20, 2023 2:30 PM
This is the fourth and closing season of Upgrade Heroes (Series 22).

PLAYLIST POINTS

Points are accumulated across all four seasons. Each event in the Festival Playlist has a number of points to earn noted in the bottom left corner of the event tile. Accumulate points with any combination of completed events to earn the first reward car, and continue earning points from remaining events to earn the second reward car. Cars noted as Seasonal Exclusive are not available in the Autoshow, so grab them while you can! But don’t worry if you miss them, these cars may come back again for future Festival Playlists.

Series total: 304 Points

• Series Reward: 2016 Pagani Huayra BC (Hard-to-Find) (80 points)
  • Series Reward: 2023 Formula Drift #64 Forsberg Racing Nissan Z (newly added Seasonal Exclusive) (160 points)

Season Total: 76 points

• Season Reward: 2009 Mercedes-Benz SL 65 AMG Black Series (newly added Seasonal Exclusive car) (20 points)
  • Season Reward: 2012 Eagle Speedster (Seasonal Exclusive car) (40 points)

FORZATHON EVENTS

Completing these events earn seasonal points plus Forzathon Points (FP) which can be used in the Forzathon Shop.

#Forzathon Weekly Challenge
(5 pts) These four challenges must be completed in sequence.

Is That a Supra?!
Go Beyond Own and drive the 1998 Toyota Supra RZ
Two Jay Zee Drive 5 miles in the 1998 Toyota Supra RZ
Stay Tuned for Upgrades Win a Street Race in either A or S1 class in the Supra RZ
Drift Off Earn 6 Stars at Drift Zones in the 1998 Toyota Supra RZ

#Forzathon Daily Challenges
(1 pt each) Each new challenge starts daily at 7:30am PT and is open for 7 days.

Snap! Win a Dirt Racing event in any Pickups & 4x4’s
Double Tap Earn 50,000 skill score in the 2018 Land Rover Range Rover Velar First Edition
Sugar Coated Earn a total of 6 stars from Trailblazers
Floor It! Smash 6 umbrellas
Launch Time Take a photo of your car in any Story
Points Mean Prizes Drive through El Arco de Cabo San Lucas
Ready For Drift Off Earn a Sideswipe skill in The Eliminator

FORZATHON SHOP

700 FP Car 2020 Lotus Evija Autoshow (2,500,000 CR)
300 FP Car 1973 Nissan Skyline H/T 2000GT-R Autoshow (170,000 CR)
75 FP Car Horn Banjo-Kazooie Spiral Mountain Part 2 Seasonal Exclusive Car Horn
75 FP Clothing Donut Media Purple Relaxed Tee Seasonal Exclusive Clothing
Wheelspins 60 FP Wheelspins & 150 FP Super Wheelspins

SEASON EVENT DETAILS

Toggle the menu to show the rewards and restrictions for each event - if you complete the event in a car outside the restrictions or fail to meet the target, you won’t get the reward and points from completion. You must have unlocked the Hall of Fame with Accolade points to enter the Trial. Access to Rally Adventure events require defeating the three team champions. Access to Hot Wheels events requires the Hot Wheels Expansion DLC; users without the DLC will still be able to gold the season and unlock the “Min, Meet Max” Achievement without these event points.

Pts Event Name Requirement Surface
10 The Trial Tune It Up (A800) GT86 vs BRZ
3 EventLab Alpine Terrace Motorpark (A800) Anything Goes
3 EventLab Copper Canyon Rally Park (A800) Rally Monsters
2 Speed Trap Canyon Pass (B700) Classic Sports Cars
2 Speed Zone Cliffside (B700) Classic Sports Cars
2 Drift Zone Precipice (B700) Classic Sports Cars
5 Championship Built Not Bought (B700) Barn Finds
5 Championship Y’All Ready For This! (C600) Country: USA
3 Horizon Tour Co-Op Championships Complete a tour
3 Treasure Hunt A Prelude to Something Great Time to B classy and win on the streets, finishing first will earn you the deets
2 Photo Challenge #MatchDay 1992 Toyota Supra 2.0 GT + Estadio Jose Aguilar in Guanajuato
2 The Eliminator Battle Royale Finish 30th or better
2 RA Speed Zone Tres Colinas (A800) GMC
5 RA Championship Rally? Let’s Go! (A800) Ford
2 HW Danger Sign Ice Crash (A800) GMC
5 HW Championship Charged Up (S2 998) Horizon Special: EV

MONTHLY EVENTS

The total points from Monthly events are divided by four when applied to individual seasons. Completing the two events will apply 1 point for each Monthly Rivals event + 3 points for each Horizon Story = 8 points maximum applied to each season. Post a clean lap to complete Rivals events; cars are stock and provided as free rentals.

Pts Event Route Car
12 Horizon Story Donut Media Hi Team 2003 Nissan Donut Media 350Z ‘Hi Car’
12 Horizon Story Donut Media Low 2004 Nissan Donut Media 350Z ‘Low Car’
Pts Event Route Car
4 Monthly Rivals Copper Canyon Spring Mercedes-AMG GT Black Series
4 Monthly Rivals Los Jardines Circuit Lotus Emira

The Lotus Emira is a DLC car from the Horizon Racing Car pack, but this month all players will be able to rent it for free to drive it in the Monthly Rivals event.

1 Like

Any Bugs?

This topic is for discussion; use the Troubleshooting Hub to report new issues related to this Festival Playlist.

Cashless Customs
“Quality is Cashless”

Forzathon Weekly Challenge
“Is That A Supra?!”
1998 Toyota Supra RZ - SC 273 893 619 (A800)
This is a great tune…no F&F livery needed! :wink:

Treasure Hunt
1994 Honda Prelude SI - SC 769 593 738 (B700 FWD)
I don’t usually share TH tunes but I’ve been enjoying FWD, so…
Make sure not to use a custom BP! :+1:

The Trial
“Tune It Up: GT86 vs BRZ” Toyota 86 vs Subaru BRZ A800
2013 Subaru BRZ - SC 167 752 076 (A800)
2013 Toyota 86 - SC 939 363 373 (A800)
Two choices this week, so I’m offering a tune for both! Which is the best?..you decide! In the immortal words of Black Sheep, “The Choice is Yours…” :thinking:

Eventlabs
“Alpine Terrace Motorpark” A800 Anything Goes
2009 Honda S2000 CR - SC 669 718 907 (A800)
“Copper Canyon Rally Park” A800 Rally Monsters
2018 Subaru WRX STI ARX Supecar - SC 575 794 065 (A800)
Both of these are great tunes, so I just wanted to make sure you had them in your garage! :slightly_smiling_face:

Seasonal Championships
“Built Not Bought” B700 Barn Finds
1953 Chevrolet Corvette - SC 376 317 677 (B700)
This Vette is a safe bet! Foot to the floor, you’re off to the front no sweat! :grin:

“Y’all ReadyFor This?” C600 Country: USA
1987 Buick Regal GNX - SC 153 188 407 (C600)
Take this classic for a spin, hit the asphalt and get a permagrin! :crazy_face:

Rally Adventure Seasonal Championship
“Rally? Let’s Go!” A800 Ford
1965 Ford Mustang GT Coupe - SC 412 390 706 (A800)
Nothing like a '65! Jump in the OG and let this beast come alive as it eats the street! :grin:

HW Seasonal Championship
“Charged Up” S2 998 Horizon Special: EV
2020 Lotus Evija - SC 585 265 608 (S2 998)
This is one fast microwave…:joy:

PR Stunts
Mainland B700 Classic Sports Cars
1953 Chevrolet Corvette - SC 376 317 677 (B700)

RA A800 GMC
“Tres Colinas” Speedzone
1991 GMC Syclone - SC 174 064 037 (A800)

HW A800 GMC
“Ice Crash” Dangersign
1983 GMC Vandura - SC 650 223 237 (A800)

I hope these tunes treat everyone well this week! :crossed_fingers: As always, thanks for keeping it Cashless!! :blush:

Happy driving all!! :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Gonna use your Trial tune later today, do you have a preference between the 86 and BRZ?

1 Like

In real life the only thing that is not the same, is the front right?

I don’t think I have ever dithered so much over what to use for a Trial, Saeenu has a tune for both cars and there is so little between them that I chose the BRZ because of something as irrelevant as it was the car I had a design on.

Landed in an all-rental car team so I got away from teammates straight away and don’t know what they were like, car felt reasonably good even though I didn’t drive it as well as I could have.

I’d try the GT86 but starting position + teammate/AI behaviour are variables that are too unreliable for finishing times to give a fair comparison for which one of Saeenu’s is the best.

1 Like

I had very slightly better times in the BRZ but only slightly. :woman_shrugging: I find them very similar (at least with my tunes) but that’s coming from an average driver…
I used the BRZ and it was a battle between me an another BRZ, I got 1st and 2nd my first run of the trial. :slightly_smiling_face:

Edit: 2nd race I started last so a lot to navigate through. :smiling_face_with_tear:

2 Likes

Good to know, I’ll use that one.

Hopefully I can wrap up the Min Meet Max achievement on Wednesday, it’s the only one I haven’t unlocked. It’s kinda pointless but when there’s not much else to do in game, I just start completing the other stuff.

2 Likes

That 53 vette. Sweet as.

1 Like

Awesome to hear! :blush: I just finished using it myself! :wink:

1 Like

Thank you, Cashless! Used your Toyota Trial Tune, and smashed it!
Finished 2nd way ahead of the pesky AI. And the PR stunts Corvette worked like a charm as well.
Massive thanks to you and all the tuners for the effort you all put in and sharing the tunes here.
Other tuners are available!

2 Likes

Thanks for giving it a go! Super awesome to hear it worked well for you! :sunglasses::blush:

Trial wasn’t bad. Not my choice of circuits but not many are!

Team lost first race, won next two. Ran @TonyKartRcr gt86, had 3 easy wins in the end.

2 Likes

That was my rival for the BRZ tuning! Excellent tune @TonyKartRcr :+1: They put up almost identical times, although I must admit, it took me just a minute to catch up with the 86…:smiling_face_with_tear:

2 Likes

If anyone needs, there’s an icon on the map for the stadium location picture…

The SL65 is awesome :ok_hand:

It’s about time we have the trio back. 599 GTO, One 77, and now the Merc SL65. I missed this car.

1 Like