Festival Playlist events and rewards Nov. 17-24 (Autumn S14)

Here are the details on this week’s events and rewards. Share tips along with your tuning setup codes!

AUTUMN | STORM SEASON

The season starts at 6:30am Pacific on November 17th and closes Thursday, November 24, 2022 2:30 PM
This is the second season of Donut Media (Series 14).

PLAYLIST POINTS

SERIES 14: DONUT MEDIA

Series total: 252 Points
Points are accumulated across all four seasons. Each event in the Festival Playlist has a number of points to earn noted in the bottom left corner of the event tile. Accumulate points with any combination of completed events to earn the first reward car, and continue earning points from remaining events to earn the second reward car. Cars noted as Exclusive are not available in the Autoshow, so grab them while you can! But don’t worry if you miss them, these cars may come back again for future Festival Playlists.

Series Reward: 2020 Ferrari SF90 Stradale (seasonal Exclusive car) (80 points)
Series Reward: 2017 Alpine A110 (seasonal Exclusive) (160 points)

Season Total: 63 points
Accumulate points with any combination of completed events this season to earn the first reward car, and continue earning points from remaining events to earn the second reward car.
Season Reward: 1965 Morris Mini-Traveller (new Seasonal Exclusive car) (20 points)
Season Reward: 2010 Ferrari 599 GTO (Hard-to-Find car) (40 points)

MONTHLY EVENTS

The total points from Monthly events are divided by four when applied to individual seasons. Completing the three events will apply 3 points for Story | 1 point for EV + 1 point for Monthly Rivals = 5 points applied to each season.

Horizon Story (12 pts) | Donut @ Horizon | Earn 3 stars in every chapter of Donut Media @ Horizon Story
Reward: 1987 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am GTA Forza Edition (Hard-to-Find)

Monthly Rivals (4 pts) | Playa Azul Circuit | Lynk & Co #100 | Post a clean lap to complete.
Note: starting with Series 7, completing the Monthly Rivals event adds 1 point to each season’s progress for a total of 4 points applied to series progress.

Forza EV (4 pts) | Horizon Mexico Circuit | Raesr Tachyon | Post a clean lap to complete.
Note: starting with Series 9, every month you’ll drive a different EV in this event complimenting the existing Monthly Rivals event.

FORZATHON EVENTS

Not only do completing these events earn seasonal points, they also earn Forzathon Points which can be used in the Forzathon Shop.

#Forzathon Weekly Challenge: Up to Speed (5 pts)
These four challenges must be completed in sequence for completion.

• Chapter 1: Icon of an Era |Own and drive the 2002 BMW M3-GTR
  • Chapter 2: Homologation |Drive 5 miles in the 2002 BMW M3-GTR
  • Chapter 3: Street Legal |Earn a daredevil skill in the 2002 BMW M3-GTR
  • Chapter 4: Car Well Done |Earn 9 stars at PR stunts in the 2002 BMW M3-GTR

#Forzathon Daily Challenges (1 point each)
Each day a new challenge opens at 7:30am PT and is open for 7 days.

Buff Horses Win a Street Racing Event in any Mustang
Utility Player Complete round 1 of Horizon Arcade in a Sports Utility Heroes vehicle
Hot Shot Earn a total of 150 mph (241.5 km/h) across Speed Zones in any Hot Hatch
Trading Places Earn a Trading Paint Skill in Guanajuato
Classically Trained Play an Event Blueprint in a Classic Sports Cars
Participation Cup Drive 5 miles (8 km) in Horizon Open Racing
C You Later Win a Cross Country Event in any ‘C’ class vehicle

Forzathon Shop

600 FP Car 2010 Pagani Zonda R (Autoshow value 1,800,000 CR)
300 FP Car 2002 Koenigsegg CC8S (Autoshow value 400,000 CR)
75 FP Car Horn Pinball Machine
75 FP Clothing Donut Media HSRPRS Relaxed Tee (new seasonal Exclusive)
60 FP Wheelspins 150 FP Super Wheelspins

SEASON EVENTS

Toggle the menu to show the rewards and restrictions for each event - if you complete the event in a car outside the restrictions or fail to meet the target, you won’t get the reward and points from completion.

Horizon Arcade (3 pts) | Mini Games | Complete any Horizon theme

The Trial (10 pts) | Bumper 2 Bumper | Dirt Racing | (B700) Anything Goes
Note: You must have unlocked the Hall of Fame with Accolade points to enter the Trial.
Reward: 2018 MINI X-Raid John Cooper Works Buggy (Autoshow value 250,000 CR)

Danger Sign (2 pts) | La Mesa | (S2 998) Anything Goes | 984 feet (300m)
Reward: Super Wheelspin

Speed Zone (2 pts) | Punta Allen | (S2 998) Anything Goes | 155.0 mph (249 kmh)

Drift zone (2 pts) | Cara Este | (S2 998) Anything Goes | 1,000,000 points

Championship (5 pts) | HRSPRS | Road Race | (S2 998) Hypercars
Reward: 2013 Ariel Atom 500 V8 (Autoshow value 200,000 CR)

Championship (5 pts) | Pop-Up Headlights | Road Race | (B700) Pop-up headlights
Reward: 2018 Dodge Durango SRT (Autoshow value 70,000 CR)

Championship (5 pts) | HiLow | Street Race | (B700) 2003 Nissan Fairlady Z
Reward: *1992 Honda NSX-R (Autoshow value 90,000 CR)

CHALLENGES

Photo Challenge (2 pts) | #MOPOWABABY | Photograph the 2017 RAM 2500 Power Wagon at the Sierra Verde Dam
Reward: Bass Drop (seasonal Exclusive Car Horn)

Collectibles (2 pts) | Doughnut Stop Me Now | Smash 10 Doughnuts across the Motorway
Reward: 2016 Porsche 911 GT3 RS (Autoshow value 235,000 CR)

HOT WHEELS EVENTS

Access to these events requires the Hot Wheels Expansion DLC. Users without the DLC will still be able to gold the season and unlock the “Min, Meet Max” Achievement without these event points.

Speed Trap (2 pts) | Dragon’s Fall | (S2 998) Anything Goes

Championship (5 pts) | Joy of Cars | (S1 900) Anything Goes
Reward: 1973 AMC Gremlin X (Autoshow value 35,000 CR)

2 Likes

Fesitval Playlist events and rewards Nov. 17-24 (Autumn S14)”

I really need to find time for this Fes-IT-val to get that Morris Traveller.

1 million point drift zone PR stunt, I’ll pass on that thanks.

5 Likes

Shouldn’t be too bad as it’s the longest one in the game, an upgraded FD car should do the trick.

Don’t know every car that has pop-up headlights but I just so happened to be in the Supra 2.0 GT when I came on the game, Shiki has already had a tune up for it since Monday + Sepi has one that should be pretty decent.

Most amazing though is I didn’t see a ugrundy one, good for you Supra.

1 Like

Autumn is only 20 minutes away. Here are my tunes for the upcoming week! As always, these are not WR score tunes, but ones that are easy to drive and will get you through the playlist without any issues. (Danger sign and drift zone are only tricky ones that might need a few attempts)

Forzathon - 2002 BMW M3 GT-R - 983 226 918
Trial - 2011 BMW X5 M - 135 773 755

PR Stunts
La Mesa (Danger sign) - Rimac Concept Two - 591 040 370
Punta Allen (Speed zone) - Rimac Concept Two - 709 828 304
Cara Este (Drift zone) - Rimac Concept Two - 274 273 631

Championships
HRSPRS - Mclaren Senna - 325 784 545
Pop up headlights - 1989 Toyota MR2 SC - 368 172 578
Hilow - 2003 Nissan Fairlady Z - 179 965 046

Hot Wheels
Dragons Fall (Speed trap) - Rimac Concept Two - 709 828 304
Joy of Cars - 2020 Nissan GT-R R35 - 111 731 137

1 Like

I guess they didn’t record regular season start dialog for the Mixtape DJ, since he announced the anniversary tour was going to Europe.

Trial done in two races, with the human team on the first six spots both times. Etiher I lucked out with team mates this time or the bots’ brakes were nailed to the floor.

1 Like

Not possible for someone who isn’t good at drifting. I thought I’m decent at drifting but even 900k is too much for me.

4 Likes

One of the benefits of being those who turn the radio off, no bugs in that department :wink: I’m not one though.

But what about the season intro from the Donut Media guys ? Not sure that’s skippable and didn’t they say the Super Deluxe was available this week ? When that is next week.

The trial was easy my end too. I must have lapped one of the AI on the first race as the two I was right behind on the finish line were 10 and 11. Definitely (un)beatable.

Yeah, they mentioned the Super Deluxe. Not familiar enough with the cars added for this series, so since the 20 point prize is listed as Morris Traveller for both Autumn and Spring, I thought that might’ve been it. But now that I went into the Car Collection to see the full names, I see it’s the Ford Wagon next week.

So I guess the C2 Vette doesn’t have pop up headlights.

This is why we need actual lists for these things.

1 Like

Why do you do it? This drift zone is just impossible. How many times am I supposed to fail and fall short like 40,000 points. Why do you put one thing that takes an inordinate amount of time to complete for what 3 points? Come on.

3 Likes

I used the Hoonigan Mustang v2 and I just downloaded the most popular S2 tune and got it in first try. The car drifts by itself, so give it a shot!

Player Engagment Metrics. They thank you for your participation.

1 Like

Had 1 attempt at the drift zone, got around 780,000. Not gonna waste more time on it though for just 3 points.

Trial was ok, had 1 player who was determined to knock everyone off the road, meaning we lost race 2 because they knocked me into the trees, and we came up 50 points short. Fortunately won in 3 even with 2 players at the bottom of the leaderboard.

The donut smashables was easy. Thought I was gonna have to jump onto the power lines to get one of them, but there are way more than 10 on the Motorway so it seems kind of pointless being up there.

2 Likes

Back in FH4, I was always worried the S-Bends drift zone would be in the weekly playlist. Glad it never was (unless they did it after FH5 released, which was when I stopped doing the FH4 weeklies). Was scared a few times when a weekly icon was in that vicinity, but it was just the close by Derwent Valley Dash or Ambleside Loop Cross Country.

At best I would rate myself as decent at drifting too. Ended up with 1 030 000 on 1st run. Used AWD Funco F9 (903PI). One man’s ceiling is another man’s floor.
Was going to use stock F9, but to my surprise it was lower S1 car.
With any AWD FD or Hoonigan car it should be much easier.

But I agree with Not_Here_Too. It is all about P.E.M. If you don’t like drifting, don’t like to challenge yourself or don’t need to 100% playlist, then I would just skip it.

1 Like

I guess he took the name “bumper2bumper” literally

1 Like