Festival Playlist events and rewards Mar. 17th - 24th (Winter S5)

The starting area of the EventLab wasn’t good on my One S either, but the rest was OK. Not a lot of fun in S1, but would have been a great B track.

ManteoMax, you missed the collectables, which seem to be scattered all over the map and not all that plentiful. Edit: they do respawn, which means the Solo rewind trick works.

If you hunt out a Blueprint with the same title and do it slowly so that each Dino counts as wrecked it works as well Tried it in the Event Cards and the Dinos are too close together and register 1 or 2 at best!!

I Edited my other post as it appeared in Max’s post!

Completed most of the PR Stunts and got the new Noble.

I think this has been mentioned before but the stunts seem to be pretty easy. I know we are all easy to complain but I think they could have been a little harder. The pickup trailblazer could have easily been 15 secs rather than 10. The drift zone one is also very easy even for those of us that aren’t great at drifting.

Seasonal Championship is so frustrating, every time its an S2 race, the first 4-5 cars get this massive lead and its next to impossible to catch up.

Can someone tell me which car/tune they used, as its not even fun struggling through this crap.

1 Like

I completed the championship winning all three races with Ferrari FXX K with Nalak tune.
Pretty easy for me, try it

The URL for the exclusive car list topic needs to be updated for the new forums. The new forum setup also reformatted the list.

I think they finally done it,I’m done. Tired of AI constantly smashing me because I can tune a car to beat them. Congratulations PGG,GG,you win,I’m out.

2 Likes

Deleted

For S2 races against Driveatars one trick is to use a lower rated tune than a max tune e.g. rather than S2 998 tune you make your own tune at S2 901. The Driveatars own tunes will be scaled back to match yours. You should find the race pace a lot slower and less frantic. You can also use this trick for S1 where you come in with a S1 801 tune.

For the Trial I used a 94 ST205 Celica with Dirt tune by ugrundy. I had 2 1st places and 3rd. My team lost the first race, that was the one I got 3rd in then won the last 2 races. Pretty comfortable.

Hope this helps.

1 Like

What an absolute nightmare this S2 race is, I hate it.

Everything I try doesn’t work, must have gone through 10-15 tunes, same in different cars… every race the first 4-5 guys get a massive lead.

Can someone recommend a tune/car they used… and not that one the other guy mentioned, its complete trash around corners.

I just need this one championship and I’m done everything… I just absolutely detest these unbalanced, and unfun S2 races.

And yes, I tried a lower tune, same behavior.

This week is just really bad…

1 Like

I have been driving the car “1986 Hoonigan Ford RS200 Evolution” but the #Forzathon challenge (Living the Dream) didn’t advance.

Any idea?

I did the Street championship in a stock Lambo Sesto FE. I did need a number of rewinds to hit various turns more cleanly. That hard left around the 20% mark of the icon race was tricky since there were some other cars around me. Didn’t move into first until cutting to the inside of the final gentle left turn in the race. Had to run the Jungle Descent twice. First time, I got to the sequence of U turns around the 2/3 mark in 7th place and finished up in 8th. Second try, I went a bit more all out before those turns, managed to get into first just before that point and blocked out the drivatars from passing me. The other race, I managed to get into first around the 70% mark of the race.

Just to remind that Nalak is one of the best (if not the best) tuner for S1 and S2 cars, strange that you don’t appreciate them.

Deleted

1 Like

I dunno, when I use a tune and I slide sideways around every corner, can’t brake, and can’t steer…I feel that leaves a bit to be desired when gracing someone with ‘one of the best tuners’ titles.

Anyhow, its fine I’m not going to argue with someone that’s been ignorant to me in the past and is just another person that thinks they know everything better than others.

2 Likes

I wonder if anyone got the dangersignjump at the hotel right to smash that piniata car behind the corner on the balkony…
looks like impossible to me
didn’t found another way/jump to get there I guess its meant to be done from the dangersignjump

???

You are right that the driving style in FH5 is worst than FH4. But if you want to be competitive in FH5 you have to adapt your driving style to the new. Anyhow I agree that FH5 is less fun that FH4. I don’t remember that I considered you ignorant and if you had this impression I apologize maybe because English is not my mother tongue and every my intervention in this forum is to help people.

2 Likes

Nalak’s still one of my go to’s for the really fast stuff.

Just done the S2 After Party series using a Ferrari 250 GTO with a S2 909 tune by CarGamerRy825. Essentially the slowest and lowest tuned car that qualifies. The driveatars tune is then scaled back to match. A first place, second and a fourth place was good enough to take overall points. I think second time around I could probably win all 3. The car understeers a lot so turn in early and trail brake if you can going into the corner. Yup, a few rewinds might be necessary as I had to do.

I’m only a very average driver (and 60 years old) and normally get my butt kicked in online racing so if I can do it anyone can.

2 Likes

I had a late night (11-1:130) Zoom meeting so decided to do the festival playlist immediately afterwards knowing I’d be too tired to get up early and try it.

Trial and seasonal championship are both dry. Trial is just a series of dirt trail races and the Ford Racing Puma (tune by Quantum Jak 857 541 14) that I used worked great. Had a great team and we won on the first try. The seasonal championship is a bit harder due to being S2 class. I went with an untuned Rimac for its speed and acceleration. I was thankful for the seasonal championship this week as the PR stunts were way too easy imo.

As I said, the PR stunts are all fairly easy and you don’t need to do any major tuning to accomplish them. I got some personal bests on them (Drift Zone and Speed Trap). The Noble required for the Speed Zone is the lower point reward. So you will need to get 20 points elsewhere first. The Formula Drift #599 can be bought in the Forza Shop if you do not already have it.

To do the Collectibles, I had to use a Blueprint. I could not find any dinosaur pinatas in free roam. Took three attempts on the EventLab due to being hit by cars that were much further back in the race when going through the crossings. Did that in a KTM.