Festival Playlist events and rewards Jan. 27th - Feb. 3rd (Spring S3)

Below are the seasonal events and rewards found in the Campaign / Festival Playlist menu. Use this thread to share tips and tuning setups for completing challenges!

SPRING | HOT SEASON
SERIES 3: HAPPY NEW YEAR

This is the fourth and closing season of Series 3.
The season starts at 6:30am Pacific on January 27th and closes at the same time on February 3rd, 2022.

SERIES PROGRESS

Series total: 266 Points
Points are accumulated across all four seasons. Each event in the Festival Playlist has a number of points to earn noted in the bottom left corner of the event tile. Accumulate points with any combination of completed events to earn the first reward car, and continue earning points from remaining events to earn the second reward car. Cars noted as Exclusive are not available in the Autoshow, so grab them while you can! But don’t worry if you miss them, these cars may come back again for future Festival Playlists.

Reward: 2016 Zenvo TS1 (new Exclusive car) (120 points)
Reward: 1971 Ford Mustang Mach 1 (new Exclusive car) (200 points)

SEASON PROGRESS

Total Points: 65
Accumulate points with any combination of completed events this season to earn the first reward car, and continue earning points from remaining events to earn the second reward car.

Reward: 2015 Jaguar XKR-S GT (new Exclusive car) (25 points)
Reward: 1990 Vauxhall Lotus Carlton (new Exclusive car) (45 points)

FORZATHON EVENTS

Not only do completing these events earn seasonal points, they also earn Forzathon Points which can be used in the Forzathon Shop.

#Forzathon Weekly Challenge: Mid-Engine Madness (5 points)
These four challenges must be completed in sequence for completion.

• Garden Gate | Own and drive the 2020 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
  • Racing Heritage | Win 2 Road Racing Series Events in your Corvette '20
  • Jet Fighter Inspo | Earn 10 Ultimate Air Skills in your Corvette '20
  • Sting in the Tail | Reach 194mph in your Corvette '20

#Forzathon Daily Challenges (1 point each)
Each day a new challenge opens at 6:30am Pacific.

• On Board | Earn a Skillboard Skill by hitting any Billboard
  • Made for This | Win any Cross Country Event in a Rally Monster
  • Challenge Accepted | Complete a Challenge Card in freeroam
  • Rock Out | Take a picture at Valle de Las Ranas
  • Sandwich | Smash 3 Picnic Tables
  • Fresh Air | Earn 3 Air Skills in Cross Country Events
  • Organised Chaos | Complete a Chaos theme Horizon Arcade Event

Forzathon Shop

• 600 FP Car: 2021 Aston Martin Valhalla Concept (Autoshow value 1,150,000 CR)
  • 400 FP Car: 2019 McLaren 600LT Coupe (Autoshow value 260,000 CR)
  • 75 FP Clothing: Gold Leather Boots
  • 75 FP Car Horn: Duck Quack
  • Wheelspins and Super Wheelspins cost 80 and 300 FP each

SEASON EVENTS

Toggle the menu to show the rewards and restrictions for each event - if you complete the event in a car outside the restrictions or fail to meet the target, you won’t get the reward and points from completion.

• Horizon Arcade* (3 points)
  • Complete any Horizon Arcade theme.
  • The Trial* (10 points) | Eye of the Tiger Dirt Racing | (S1 900) Anything Goes
  • Note: You must have unlocked the Hall of Fame with Accolade points to enter the Trial.*
    Reward: Horizon Exclusive Pencil Dress Clothing unlock
  • EventLab* (3 points) MEGANINJA202 Presents Airfield UTV Cup | Fun Track with nice jumps a surprise chicane, perfect for UTVs | UTVs
    Reward: Halo Shield Recharge Car Horn unlock
  • Seasonal Playground Games* (3 points) | Spring Festival Gala | El Estadio Horizon | (A800) Unlimited Offroad
    Reward: 2004 Nissan Pickup #23 Rally Raid (Autoshow value 500,000)
  • Danger Sign* (2 points) | Hotel | (A800) Unlimited Offroad | 426.5 feet
    Reward: Wheelspin
  • Speed Trap* (2 points) | Escarpment | (B700) 2014 Volkswagen Golf R | 128.0 mph
  • Speed Zone* (2 points) | La Subida | (D500) Buggies | 86.0 mph
  • Championship* (5 points) | Hear Me Roar | Street Scene | (B700) Retro Muscle
    Reward: 1987 Buick Regal GNX (Autoshow value 130,000)
  • Championship* (5 points) | Earn Your Stripes | Dirt Racing | (S1 900) Modern Sports Cars
    Reward: Purple Stripe Knee High Socks Clothing unlock
  • Championship* (5 points) | Battle of the Big Cats | Road Racing | (A800) Jaguar or Peugeot
    Reward: 2015 Jaguar XE-S (Autoshow value 57,000)
  • Horizon Tour Co-op Championships* (3 points)
  • Win with your team.

CHALLENGES

• Treasure Hunt* (3 points) | High Five | You’ll need to get defenderously high to prove you’re five star rated
    Reward: 50,000 CR
  • Photo Challenge* (2 points) | #PARTYTILDAWN | Photograph any car at the Horizon Mexico Festival
    Reward: Fireworks Car Horn unlock
  • Horizon Open* (2 points) | Spoilt For Choice | Win any Horizon Open Event
  • The Eliminator* (2 points) | Battle Royale | Finish 30th or better
    Reward: Raul Urias Cup Clothing unlocked

MONTHLY RIVALS

• Ferrari 488 GTB at Plaza Circuit* (4 points for the season, 16 points for the series)
  • Set a clean lap in the provided car in as many laps as you like.

SUPER7

Complete the Horizon Super7 in the Creative Hub menu

1 Like

Reminders and Notes:

If you encounter the game not behaving as expected, follow the basic troubleshooting steps before posting:

1. Read the event requirements - both car type and class - to make sure you are eligible to complete it.
  2. Reboot your device and try again to see if that clears the issue.
  3. Read the Known Issues article at Forza Support and posts in this thread to see if there’s an issue or a workaround.
  4. Report the issue by using the link at the bottom of any article at Forza Support to Submit a Ticket with your details so it can be logged and investigated.

Tips

• Remember to toggle the Festival Playlist menu to see the requirements for each event - both performance class and eligible vehicles.
  • You can View Eligible Cars from the Festival Playlist menu, and when entering an event location, but this may only show cars currently eligible under the combined event restrictions. There may be eligible cars in a lower PI class that can be upgraded to become eligible for the current seasonal event.
1 Like

Win any Horizon Open Event? Need to be on the podium to complete the challenge? :frowning:

Nice and easy bug free treasure this week, Land Rover Defender, 5 stars from danger signs and the chest is very easy to find out in the open at Ukmal.

I’m delighted for you, sadly I unlocked the chest but couldn’t find it. Had a look online to work out why I was so blind. Its actually very much in the open but the chest doesn’t seem to gave spawned for me. Tried resetting / rebooting etc but no joy. Am on xbox and it’s a pain.

Had the same issue on Series X but fully quitting and restarting the game managed to spawn the chest for me.

Also, to whoever was having problems with the speed trap it’s technically possible in the stock Golf. I managed to do it after going back about a half mile on the straight leading up to it along with some timely rewinding at the final bend.

1 Like

Win a seasonal PPG doesn’t count
To bad:(

PPG?

Sorry ,I mean win a seasonal PGG doesn’t make the horizon open finish

That’s not what they mean I don’t think. It’s the race one which just didn’t count either. Team win and I came in first every time. I’m going to reset and try again. oops I thought they meant Horizon open. That will make people drive clean and fair… The lack of thought drives me mad. Also the slowest servers in the world don’t help

Well, I usually absolutely hate PGG sessions and I only do them to get the seasonal points. But in the first time in Forza history… I actually had a blast doing it. The tight venue and fast cars made it quite tense and fun!

I think it’s a team win for the Horizon open

Can someone help me with this. I can’t do this sped zone because the cars are all to slow. I’ve tried both buggy’s at D500 and none of them can keep any speed up. What am I doing wrong?

I can usually do these things but this one is annoying.

take a long run up from desert to the left hand side of the try and have as much speed as possible on entry…

Clothing reward for the Trial? I think I preferred the Super Wheelspin.

Horizon Open (2 points) | Spoilt For Choice | Win any Horizon Open Event

There’s 2 points I have no chance of getting.

Definitely killed my interest in doing the whole playlist.

5 Likes

!00% Agree, Just going to get enough points for the Carlton then that’s me done till DLC comes out.

1 Like

Right, from now on I’ll just do enough to get new cars, if I even bother with that. I think they made a big mistake with player engagement.

Speed zones.

For the D500 buggy, come over the hills from west to east and through it, I got like 100mph for it and for the Golf R use the hill out off the festival, do a loop round to build up speed, don’t Try the bend way as it’s pretty tight.

Use the orange VW buggy for this as it seemed better suited to the job. Go over the hill in a roughly straight line to about where the silo is, and a pipe lying nearby, and you should have the momentum to complete the speed zone.

As for the Golf, I retreated a decently long distance and took a tight turn through the corner, just avoiding the left-hand marker of the speed trap. I suspect tuning helped.