Festival Playlist events and rewards Apr. 6-13 (Autumn S19)

One of my highlights of the series was when I finished the Porsche championship series. I had used @CashlessPlains8 tune and livery, and when the series title came up I was like, “Ohhhh!”. The astronomical theme suddenly made sense! Awesome job coordinating the livery with the championship title.

1 Like

I agree. I may moan about being beaten but it’s only because it seems unfair. The massive launch boost and impossible to catch if they get out of the player “boundary” box being main issues. I wasn’t going to complain though because the difficulty was a nice change and hey, you beat them so they can’t be unbeatable, I just have to git gud :grin: It’s supposed be HARD !

2 Likes

I don’t mind a challenge. I start to mind when the AI cheat, teleport, ultra boost and even suddenly surge forward enough to get past in middle of a curve where I am at the limit of the car.

Seriously was lucky that we got peoples dropping because we were only 2 in my session who could compete with the AI on second and third race, as the first race the 4 ai just outpaced us and were impossible to catch up with.

So, happy to have it, but hardly had any fun. I rarely enjoy when fighting against blatantly cheating AI.

Some excellent tunes this week! Thanks for sharing! :grin: Everyone should definitely give the Vauxhall Corsa tune a try! :+1:

1 Like

I miss the seasonal PR stunts having more variety, it was something I was looking forwards to each week. These “S2 Anything Goes” are getting so stale and boring. I’ve even started skipping some of them completely even if they aren’t difficult, like Stunts Jumps/Trailblazers as offroading in S2 isn’t fun. It would be nice to have more variety again, even it if it just between B/A/S1/S2 Anything goes.

4 Likes

I agree that the varied requirements were interesting, though lately they seem to instead be focused on pushing the boundaries past 3 star requirements. So I often end up getting personal best scores when I do the weekly PR stunts, which is kinda neat.

1 Like

Thanks Cash!

1 Like

I agree 100% with this. My Jesko tune makes the PR stunts a one & done affair. It’s a cheap way to get a super wheel spin basically. I would totally support going back to how it was when the game launched with the PR stunts based on different cars and different classes. It made for some interesting tunes and an actual real challenge.

3 Likes

I haven’t thrown a tune at it. I did some hot lapping in it at HMC and I liked it at its default settings. Definitely feels like it has some potential in A800. I was hoping it would have been classified as a Super Saloon instead of modern muscle for Horizon tour races.

1 Like

Thanks to our girl @CashlessPlains8. I’ve been running laps at Copper Caynon Sprint in her 968 tune. She absolutely nailed it with that car selection for Copper Canyon. Not only did she come up with a nice tune but she laid down a nice lap in Rivals to beat. So off I went to chase that carrot. Which then of course made me come up with my own tune for this excellent car that I have basically forgotten about until now.

Here is my 968 tune for anyone that would like to join our little rival’s challenge here.
Porsche 968 Turbo Share Code: 901-484-206

1 Like

Thank you! :blush: I’ll give this tune a go here in a bit…not at home atm…:grin:

I would 100% agree with you IF they raised the tuning slots.

1 Like

This has been an ongoing request for many, many months - if not into the years by now.
I 100% agree that this needs addressing.

Why - when they had to do this 3 or 4 times in FH4 - did they start with such a low figure?
They must have known this would come up pretty quickly in FH5 as they must know by now that this is a big issue with so many cars, multiple slots needed for race types, PI requirements for events, etc. for each car yet so few slots over cars plus the need for multiple slots needed for each car.
:man_shrugging: :man_shrugging: :man_shrugging: :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Would have had an easy 2-race win in my first Trial attempt last night, but the game decided to unceremoniously disconnect me during the second race for no apparent reason. Probably would have been an easy win in 2 the second time around…except I tabbed out of the game to check something during the loading screen, promptly got distracted, and spotted the entire field a 20-second head start before I realized my mistake. Whoops. :smile: After that mess, minus a single runaway AI, we won the second and third races handily.

On an unrelated note, has anyone mentioned how completely abysmal the neon lighting looks if you’re not able to crank up anti-aliasing? It’s a pixelated shimmering mess. So glad I have to deal with that for the next few weeks.

stock options

weekly “Corvette Racing” - Chevy Camaro ’15 (why “Corvette Racing”?)

trial “Stock Showdown: VauxCorsa ‘16” - VauxCorsa ‘16 (surprise!)

eventlab “Slippery When Wet” - Ford Puma FE (good “Episode I Racer” vibe)

eventlab “Horizon: Midnight Scene” - #179 Hammerhead (not the best choice)

danger sign “Hotel” - Hoonigan RS200 (easy, 184.73m)

speed trap “Océano Azul” - Agera RS (easy, 258.88mph)

drift zone “Giro Encorvado” - Twerkstallion (fairly easy, 34211)

championship “Twinkle Twinkle Little Porsche” - Porsche Panamera (121; easy, a bit tricky, easy)

championship “Racing in the Moonlight” - Fairlady Z ‘94 (easy wins, prize is 2015 GTS not 2016 GT4)

championship “In the Air Tonight” - Rally Fighter (211; a bit tricky, easy, fairly easy)

HW danger sign “Ice Crash” - Ultima 1020 (easy, 654.87m)

HW championship “Night Swift” - BMW M3 ’08 (easy wins)

RA speed zone “Reservoir View” - Mosler MT900S (tricky, 95.87mph)

RA championship “Mini-utes to Midnight” - Mini X-Raid (easy wins)

4 Likes

That trial was as enjoyable as being a grandma driving a C-class car in a Formula 1 race.

Forza Horizon 5: Festival Playlist Events - AUTUMN - SERIES 19
For players who need help: Cars and Tunes

*** RALLY ADVENTURE ***

RA Speed Zone: Reservoir View
Code Tune PORSCHE 918 SPYDER 2014 … 931 151 533

RA Championship: Mini-Utes to Midnight
Code Tune MINI JOHN COOPER WORKS GP 2012 … 158 416 417

Forzathon Weekly
Code Tune CHEVROLET CAMARO Z/28 2015 … 136 950 218

The Trial: Stock Showdown
Code Tune VAUXHALL CORSA VXR 2016 … 674 605 908

EventLab: DMFDXGAMER - Slippery When Wet
Code Tune HOONIGAN FORD RS200 EVOLUTION 1986 … 559 758 472

EventLab: VUKKUU - Horizon Midnight Scene
Code Tune FERRARI 360 CHALLENGE STRADALE 2003 … 437 589 333

Danger Sign: Hotel
Code Tune HOONIGAN FORD RS200 EVOLUTION 1986 … 142 669 584

Speed Trap: Oceano Azul
Code Tune RIMAC CONCEPT TWO 2019 … 891 521 424

Drift Zone: Giro Encorvado
Code Tune #88 FORD MUSTANG RTR 2018 … 628 849 415

Seasonal Championship: Twinkle, Twinkle Little Porsche
Code Tune PORSCHE CAYMAN GTS 2018 … 427 228 060

Seasonal Championship: Racing in the Moonlight
Code Tune NISSAN SKYLINE GT-R V-SPEC II 2002 … 711 524 698

Seasonal Championship: In the Air Tonight
Code Tune EXTREME E #99 CHIP GANASSI RACING GMC HUMMER EV 2022 … 997 359 867

*** HOT WHEELS MAP ***

HW Danger Sign: Ice Crash
Code Tune RIMAC CONCEPT TWO 2019 … 891 521 424

HW Seasonal Championship: Night Swift
Code Tune MERCEDES-AMG C63 S COUPE 2016 … 158 045 040

Super 7: Buick Regal GNX

Decided to give the Corsa VXR trial car the “Badlands Beat” Helo treatment for anyone interested. Definitely will either help identify you as a teammate or make you a better target, depending on who you’ve managed to be paired with :smile: Either way, enjoy! Thanks

Design SC: 115 004 300 “Badlands Beat 2”

7 Likes

That’s clean!

1 Like

Really struggling with today’s daily, it says earn 3 stars at the Pyramid of the Moon Speed Zone but I really can’t work out what that means, the words are just too cryptic, difficult to understand and no help at all.

If you know, you know.

1 Like