Festival Playlist events and rewards Apr. 6-13 (Autumn S19)

That’s a bug that already existed in FH4. Just saying…

1 Like

Nice - All I ever see ( or used to before I turned it off was derogatory insults or boasting about how good they were )
Reason why I turned it off.

2 Likes

The only time someone gloated to me was at Jungle Descent when I was in a Golf and they were in a powerbuilt muscle car. It was at the end, I was too far from the leader sprinting to the finish and didn’t want to risk knocking them off the bridge so let them go by. They were all “SURPRISE!!” celebrating a 2nd place. :sweat_smile: That popped me. :trophy:

4 Likes

So what’s the opinions so far on the CT5-V?

1 Like

I was a little stuck on whether to vote for the Trial in the poll about difficulty, on a personal level I really enjoyed it and it was good to have to drive well to beat the AI for once, but it was such a sudden spike from the norm this week.

We’ve spoken about the AI to death on here but it needs re-iterating, just confining their cars to the same boundaries as us would sort so much out, no launching like they have 2xHP + drag tires and no impossible acceleration, they should only gain distance on a human on the straights if the human didn’t take the corner well enough.

I know most don’t want this but I really wish the Trial would live up to that guff about it being ‘the ultimate test of your driving ability’, I like a challenge from a game’s AI, I don’t like cheap implementation of it like FIFA’s Ultimate difficulty or input reading though.

For all the supposed advancements in games in the past 10 years AI has gone nowhere for the most part in that time, and in Forza’s case you could easily argue backwards.

4 Likes

It’s fun to drive. The visual’s looks are decent, but the C-pillar is terrible, and the name doesn’t deserve to be called CT5-V. It should’ve been a successor to the 2016 CTS-V.

I hate Cadillac’s current nomenclature and its baffling torque number decisions.

1 Like

Yeah, voting is hard for me. I appreciate them wanting to improve it, I just don’t think one speed fits all and agree AI should only do what’s humanly possible to go faster.

I want a challenge too, but others to be able to enjoy the game.

(I am happier with faster ai, though.)

3 Likes

Sticking with the Rally theme this week, decided to give the Subaru WRX STI ARX Supercar a go, cueing off the “Rally Team USA” theme displayed on the interior dash. Share code below for anyone interested. Thanks!

Design SC: 111 594 707 “Rally Team USA”

5 Likes

First trial that hasn’t been a complete waste of time in about 12 months. Really enjoyed it. The human team will still win 80% of races but there’s a small amount of jeopardy. If this is the new normal, then that’s fantastic.

3 Likes

That looks very cool. Will swap to that livery now.

1 Like

Also quite enjoyed @CashlessPlains8 tune appearing like this for me.

1 Like

Thanks Jezza, appreciate it!

Love it in the Eliminator when you see a “Prepare to be Eliminated” cartoon blob pop up from the car in front (yeah they still show even when you’ve turned them off on Forza link on the main screen) then they hit a tree or a bridge and you sail through to the finish. I’ve had a few class 7, 8, 9’s do it when I’m in something like a 4 or 5.
That’s the only time when I want it on. :grinning:

1 Like

Exactly, the AI M5’s in last weeks trial were all lowered for example. In a race with stock cars. This was clearly visible on the podium stage after one of the races where I finished 1st and the AI 2nd and 3rd.

Looks awesome! I’m getting one! :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

@Jezza14, thanks for giving my tune a try! :grin:

1 Like

Thanks, much appreciated & glad you like it!

1 Like

IMG_0568
Festival Playlist Tunes Apr. 6-13 (Autumn S19)

Another fresh batch of tunes is primed and ready for my favorite group of throttle jockeys! As always I appreciate your downloads and feedback.

The Trial: Stock Showdown Vauxcorsa 16 (FWD)
Share Code: 190-912-350
FWD tune on drags with full aero. I’ve heard rumors of some fast drivatars in this weeks trial. For some reason I couldn’t find them? Oh, maybe because there was no one in front of me. This tune gets it done!

Eventlab: Slippery When Wet
Hoonigan RS200 Share Code: 876-811-115
The obvious choice here

Eventlab: Midnight Scene
69 Camaro (AWD)
Share Code: 126-149-712
This is a fun car! Very competitive in open lobbies. AWD 69 Camaro with 775 HP and handles on rails. Give it a go!

Danger Sign Hotel
Jesko Share Code: 183-064-856
This tune will put you in splash Zone! Easy jump here over 700’ landing in the water.

Speed Trap Oceano Azul
This tune will hit 280 easily!

Drift Zone Giro Encorvado
Hoonigan Ghymkhana 10 Mustang
Share Code: 158-080-913
This is the drift equivalent to the Monster tune.

Seasonal Championship
Twinkle Twinkle Little Porsche (Two Options)
Porsche 914 (AWD)
Share Code: 154-616-074
Coming out with two unexpected Porsche’s for this seasonal. This 914 wants to be driven hard. You can run deep into corners get it sideways and it’s still under control. It’s very predictable and a race winner.

Porsche 356 Emory (RWD)
Share Code: 155-905-987
This is an angry little beast here! So much fun to drive until you do something stupid in it. This car will bite back. It’s a rewarding car to drive properly though and it will reward you with race wins. This one is for the RWD fans out there.

Seasonal Championship
Racing In The Moonlight
Mitsubishi GTO (AWD)
Share Code: 101-110-729
I actually like this car more than the GTR’s for B street scene racing. It’s a strong runner and maximizes the LS/centrifugal supercharger swap for meta performance.

Seasonal Championship
In The Air Tonight
Honda Ridgeline Trophy Truck (AWD)
Share Code: 968-673-886
We finally have some proper trophy trucks in FH5. This is one of my favorites. The suspension on this build is perfect!

Rally Outpost
Speed Zone Reservoir View
Hot Wheels Bad To The Blade (AWD)
Share Code: 281-704-599
Nice challenge on a wet twisty speed zone. No worries the Bad To The Blade is here to get you through it.

Seasonal Championship
Mini-Utes To Midnight
2013 Mini X-Raid (AWD)
Share Code: 128-715-905
B class Mini dirt monster. Easy peasy!

Hot Wheels
Danger Sign Ice Crash
Flight sim time!

Seasonal Championship Night Swift
2013 Car Audi RS4 (AWD)
Share Code: 132-209-665
I have an Audi S4 so of course I love this car. It’s fast and that’s all you need for the hot wheels tracks.

Here is your tunes! Go fast and have fun! Let me know how they work out for you. I welcome all good and bad comments! Thank you!

3 Likes

@CashlessPlains8, Copper Canyon is one of my favorite sprint tracks. I decided to take your 968 tune for a spin. Nice tune you came up with for that car. I really enjoyed it.

1 Like

Many thanks! I’m glad you liked it! :grin:

Just got this & took it for a spin. I’m still trying to understand the deal with trying to turn a luxury sedan into a sports car. The setup just feels all wrong to me.

1 Like