Festival Playlist events and rewards Apr. 6-13 (Autumn S19)

Thanks for the feedback about the Trial Drivatars. I’ve added polls to the 2nd post, including difficulty - please vote so I can send the info around to the team.

If there are other polls you’d like to see related to Festival Playlist each week (both for feedback and to see votes from other community members) please detail them and I’ll consider adding them to the 2nd post.

3 Likes

Yeah, we had to go to 3 as well. The computer smoked us on that first circuit, especially after I got creamed in that early sharp turn.

I applied Cashless’s tune… multiple times. In Free Roam it showed as 585. But when I went to start the trial it said 584 in the car selector and let me choose it. Then it was back to showing 585 on the team results screen after finishing… super weird.

The trail race for the third race was a big boon for team humans. (Drivatars seem to fare better with lots of sharp turns of circuits over the trails).

So, done in one, even if it took three races. Thanks for the tune, @CashlessPlains8

2 Likes

Your welcome! :grin: I’m glad you liked it! I too had the PI issue. It showed as 585 when it posted results but hey, it let me in the race! :wink:

Tank Picture - travel to the symbol of that funny hat in Guanajuato and you are basically right on top of it
graduation-cap1

5 Likes

The first race in the trial seems to be ment to be lost. The other two are no problem. So, don’t quit.

4 Likes

The obligatory ‘smash x objects’ is bugged. Again.
It counts every second or so box

I had to do four “barrel” skills for the daily as well. Someone seems to have trouble counting stuff.

For anyone who uses my tunes, I originally shared a Porsche 944 tune but that was because it wouldn’t show the Porsche 968 tune I had intended to share. :woman_facepalming: It is showing up now. :woman_shrugging:

1993 Porsche 968 Turbo S - SC 182 373 641

Thanks for the support! :grin:

“Slippery When Wet” takes minutes to show the results screen after the race. Ah, well…

1 Like

I had the same problem last week. It wouldn’t load after the race so I had to abandon it.

Am I the only one who thinks these EventLabs are crippling our Xbox and PCs?

3 Likes

Same, I made a coffee while waiting.

And like the poster above, same last week with the eventlab.

Tho not just the el, the trial was slow to post results

It’s not happening every time, or with every Event Lab. The other one I did right afterwards ended just fine.

If you’re planning on combining the daily bonus barrel skills with the seasonal race, make sure you don’t choose an Extreme E vehicle. Those things are so fragile that hitting the barrel just breaks your streak instead of giving you the skill.

Actually I think some eventlabs in general are far too complicated. One of them states there would be cops, and what do you know, there aren’t any (and that’s only cause I read someone’s opinion on GTP).

I don’t know why anyone would think that would be the case anyway.

Decent track but looks like advertising for VuKKuu more than anything else.

Yeah, AI is the usual gone, also two runs at it, almost caught the lead AI in the second attempt on the sprint (?), just not quite clean enough long enough. Managed completion thanks to 2 of team sticking it out. The other 3 were always back of pack/DNF in first two races (maybe no fault of their own, couldn’t see what was happening) and quit out (gave us the win in the second race I think).

In my first attempt I had to run a rental :laughing: and it was brutal. Quit out in second race, the team was way too far behind for any chance.

But ! That paid my dues for the 20 points club so I have the rest of the week free :smiley:

Interesting about the PI, mine showed 585, in freeroam and throughout the races but yes it qualified so it’s all good :wink:

2 Likes

Same. Maybe it was like… fractional, and can’t decide which way to round? It was really strange… but it worked.

2 Likes

I like when I can get my car in games

It shows 584 in the garage and 585 in freeroam :woman_shrugging:

Maybe we finally found a bug in Forza! :roll_eyes::rofl:

Edit: On a side note, I got a message from one of the people from the Trial, thanking me for blocking the AI. They closed their message with “you’re goat bro”. :rofl: At least it was appreciated and wasn’t a mean message! :upside_down_face:

7 Likes