Festival Playlist events and rewards Apr. 6-13 (Autumn S19)

You have to get 3 stars in one run. I did it first go in a S2 Hot Wheels Bad to the Blade.

1 Like

don’t think it was a serious question

1 Like

Use the Peel Hoonicorn. But only in reverse gear.

3 Likes

7 Likes

There’s probably a youtube video

Daily Challenge 3/7 - “Half Moon” - Earn 3 Stars at the Pyramid of the Moon Speed Zone - Lamborghini Sesto Elemento Forza Edition (2011), S2, 998, AWD used - done in one.
Location - Teotihuacán Airstrip (N) just in case…

Very niiice! :grin: "Hit the EQ and play connect the dots":musical_note:

1 Like

So if the stock option of the Corsa VXR has you feeling a little like you’re driving underwater, here’s some 202 mph relief for anyone interested.
(Sorry, couldn’t help myself :smile:)

Tune SC: 734 352 398 “I4•VVT Rocket”

2 Likes

Thanks, appreciate it!

1 Like

Thanks Tony! (Had to run it through the “electronic car wash” as you can’t drive 50ft in Sierra Nueva without it being covered in dust :smile:)

1 Like

Ha, is that “Three Wheeler” a 4 wheel drive conversation? Or awd as they call it?

The 14/15 Z28s had the LS7 that was previously only available in the Corvette. My guess is that is why it’s called Corvette Racing. Would have been nice to mention this though if that was the intent. Or maybe they did and I missed it.

I think this cars answer to everything is “YES!” :smile:

Yes indeed! Real, realistic realism. A true sim racing game by the standards of the video game car culture. Turning the peel into a Ferrari/Lambo killer. Keeping it real!

Well, that’s it for Sierra Nueva. All Rallys, Races, PR Stunts, Challenges, Missions, Accolades, Achievements DONE ! Nice to see ya. I’ll be sure to visit every week for 10 mins for a quick cuppa and a catch up on the Weekly Borefest.

1 Like

Congrats on completing it anyway.

1 Like

Thanks Mate.
It was a weird ending. Finished all but one challenge (though that would automatically complete 2 challenges, 2 Accolades & 2 Achievements) last night. It was the get 10 speed skills in reapers races. I only had 4 / 10 by then for some reason so finished that one off earlier this evening after a quick (6 hr) snooze as I’d been up all night running through all the others.
Finally I can sleep through my Easter Monday off before returning to the grindstone on Tuesday ! :smile:

1 Like

Post…

Yep, had the same issue & you likely wont be able to get them from the races due to the short tracks. Had to use rewind on the long stretch of Reserva Del Carrizo to complete them.

1 Like

Exactly what I did. Seems to be the only way.

1 Like