Festival Playlist events and rewards Apr. 6-13 (Autumn S19)

I drove an S2 car like an idiot on any sizeable straight hoping I would cover enough distance for 1 to register before inevitably slamming into the next barrier, just about got the 10th before the end of my playthrough.

1 Like

Pity on that - especially as it was the last one !
Ran the Lambo Sesto FE on the Reserva Del Carrizo and didn’t even care about where I finished. Just kept getting 1 on the late road straight and kept hitting rewind till it was over. Finished the race in 12th. No biggy, I can deal with a crap finish just to get the nightmare over.

2 Likes

Nothing of interest for me in this series, though in Series 18 I did end up with 2 cars that I continue to use (the SUBARU BRAT and the Audi Sport quattro S1).

Had to find at least another good player to convoy and go back. Did it 2 more times for friends as well

So is PG gaslighting us? Or is it going to be at the volcano next week?

(see the news entry:)

As outlined in this thread, I found it in town near the university logo.

They can’t even get the easiest things right. :man_facepalming:

Maybe having community engagement folks that actually play the game is too much to expect… (But is it?)
Maybe they ought to run statements like that by people that DO play the game though, just to make sure there’s nothing obviously way amiss. I’m curious if we’ll see a bunch of folks aimlessly wandering the top of the mountain in their track toys looking for the neon tank… :laughing:

1 Like

People read those?

I didnt rewind as i dont use that. I just drove forward and back and forward until I got 10.

I wonder whether the message got dispatched a bit early and is referring to the location of next season’s neon tank.

I’m guessing that may be the case… though it’s probably not going to be a track toy, so it’s still wrong even if the location ends up being a clue.

Much better AI in the trial.

Enjoyed a better challenge but that’s the worst I’ve driven in a while. Still two 2nds and a first time win. Car did not feel good for me at Los Jardines @TonyKartRcr I could not attack the corners how I wanted and pushed myself into some mistakes. I struggled there a lot, but it did feel alright at Tierra.

Rocked @Bravo437 's paint :art:

2 Likes

Thanks, much appreciated!

The Mini Countryman is always fun. Had a nice time rally raiding that on the new map.

For all the talk of long nights, I ended up finding the neon sign and cubes during the daylight when I finally got round to doing the playlist. :sunglasses:

It’s cool that the Blackwing is at least better than the CTS-V we had. At worst it’s a lovely cruiser with that sound.

1 Like

I was a bit naughty and did the long straight and then went the wrong way backwards and repeat as it still registered.

Well, credit to them, they changed the news post at some point after the screenshot was taken and now it says it’s near the university.