Ferrari F8 Tributo

Hello.

I have played this game for about a month. I have only managed to achieve 10 million credits. Occasionally I see the Ferrari F8 Tributo on sale at auction for 20 million credits but it is very rare. Most of the time it is unavailable.

Personally I don’t understand why you’d make a game where getting the latest best cars is impossible as it is the only reason worth playing a simulation racing game.

On the flipside, if you have any rare cars that you don’t care about, you can sell them for quite a lot.

Credits become meaningless quite quickly though if you keep playing. Just keep rolling your wheelspins. The weekly stunts give out superwheelspins now and are usually relatively easy.

Also make sure to spend your car mastery points, especially on cars you drive often. Mastered cars earn everything faster.

1 Like

Billionaire can’t buy Ferrari.

4 Likes

rare cars are rare to keep players engaged. there has to be some benefit to people who have played the game for 18 months vs. your 1 month. but that being said, they always always bring back cars and make them easy to get. F8 has been up twice already, and will eventually come back or lose value.

I’ll tell u what tho, buy 2 BMW M3 '08 and list them for 12 mil, and I’ll buy them. dm me

8 Likes

better yet I just grabbed 7 of them, I’ll list them all for nothing later

2 Likes

Game won’t let me be a billionaire in game without hacking in a billion credits

I’m not going to bother renewing my game pass as it is a terrible game that isn’t worth playing unless you have access to all of the cars

You’re right, it definitely isn’t in the simulation racing game category

More of an RPG

I don’t think you need to put other players down to play a game. I don’t think the game has any value if you buy it and can’t drive certain cars. I already listed 3 BMW M3 '08s before I posted. No one bought them. What a surprise.

I understand how the game works. I have already done everything suggested before I posted this.

My genuine feeling is that the game should make all cars available at their real world prices, and give the option to the player at the start of the game to have a billion credits or 0 credits and work their way up.

This is not a new thing. I said the same about Forza Horizon 4 and GTA 5. The best way to play both games is to hack in 1 billion credits. Otherwise you may as well play real life as it is just as painful to climb the rat race.

how am I putting you down? I’m offering you cars and credits to make the game more enjoyable.

6 Likes

there you go, I bought your 3 BMW… enjoy the 30 million credits… I have 20 Ferrari F8 I will list for nothing if you want.

can we mark this thread Solved?

2 Likes

My reply isn’t personal about you. It’s about the game. I don’t think you should have to do what you did regarding credits but you did so thank you.

I still don’t have a Ferrari F8 yet as none are listed

1 Like

Then you will have the money but you will not see the car in the auction hehehehe.

For a new player you have to be curious to get the accolades of the cars of each series. If everyone is at 20 million, a thousand are needed…

I got the car now because geistwriter was kind enough to list. It actually isn’t any better than a Ferrari 488 Pista but it was worth getting to find out. It is a nice car, but I slightly prefer the 488 Pista.

This is another reason why the game’s value system doesn’t make sense to me. If a new player wants to save up to test the 488 Pista against the F8 they can’t realistically do it unless they are fortunate.

I’d rate the 488 Pista at £250,000 CR and the F8 at £200,000 CR available in autoshow like in the real world. That is all my post is really saying.

2 Likes

You’re a very very silly person.
I don’t know if this thread is a troll or not.
But no one thinks this. You’re in a minority, and every game doesn’t have to cater to your whims. This game has made it profoundly easy to get every car. Compared to the others. Its the first one I actually do own every single car in the game. And not by choice, they were just given to me.

These were cars added for free for the rolling events. Like all live service games tend to have. Its not a car thats in the base game, and its not a car thats added or obtained through DLC purchase. Your perspective is just fundamentally incorrect.

You think its a bad game for not allowing you instant access to any car you want. Its akin to thinking CoD is terrible because it doesnt let you fly the Helicopters and Jets seen in the campaign. Just utterly absurd.

1 Like

OP just got 30 million cr and an exclusive Ferrari. The thread is solved, but they are unhappy? :confused:

In some games you need to beat difficult challenges that require skill and persistence. This game literally allows you to be gifted credits and get a shot at buying the cars without ever racing.

And how many Ferrari’s IRL do you have to own to have even be allowed an F8 Tributo too, btw? They have crazy requirements for their cars if I recall correctly. So I’m glad in that respect that this is not a simulation!

5 Likes

This game is far from a simulation racing game. And in any case, driving classics is a much better reason to play than the “latest best” cars. I don’t recall - is there an NSX Acura in this one? Just get one of those and paint it boring red. It’s close enough for government work.

1 Like

… how about no?

Racing games are much more than just “hurr durr supercar”

2 Likes

Kudos @geistwriter for the positive gesture, despite the results.

8 Likes

I get what you are saying, my comment was strictly a play on your gamertag. To a point I agree with the availability of the cars but it does drive a lot of engagement. We also don’t know when any specific car will be back. Glad you got that one you wanted.

Everything play-wise in the game can be done with cars accessible in the autoshow, usually better or easier. There’s probably some accolades / badges etc that need the htf cars but that’s really more of a completionist type of thing.