Fastest Track car in fh2

Hey guys. I wanted to know not the car that gets to the highest top speed but what car will hold the corners the best and is the best to choose when racing x classes against my friends. So basically if there were a top gear test track which car would get around it the fastest. If so please include the tune i should be using. Thanks :smiley:

There are too many variables to answer that correctly–if there is even a correct answer. You need to find a car that fits your driving style first, or a couple. Just because it can be made XClass doesn’t mean you are gonna be good in it. The Driver is the #1 variable to any “fast” car. Some will say Alfa 33, some the Ultima GTR, the Hennessey Venom, or even the Noble. Those are all X for me and act completely different from one another.

Ask yourself these things…

1. Do I take corners like a champ or do I wall ride? Somewhere in between?
  2. Do you know how to tune cars?
  3. Did the car act ok as a S1 or S2 first?
  4. Will I be using this for Circuit or Sprint or a mix of both?

I am a very skilled driver in forza if im not being humble. Have been spending all of my money on drift builds and such but i want to get into racing and stuff. But i have saved up my money to 1 mil and looking to get a new hyper car. The one I currently have is the bugati ss and I frequently use the italia 458 special for an s2 just wondering if i should buy a sesto, veneno, la Ferrari, or maybe a p1 :smiley: thanks btw

Just my 2 cents, For S2 my favorite is either Veneno or Audi R8

(post deleted by author)