FA RACING FM5 Racing AutoShow 》Ferrari 458 GTE LM 2015 Done!

Hi all. Just a few late designs to get ready for FM6. Have not painted for some time now so the rust might show a bit and apologies for that. I’m doing a few replicas, original designs and a few fantasy paints. My apologies if some of my designs were already done by some of you. Just let me know and I’ll gladly remove here.

All designs are shared.

Thanks for visiting.

FA

First up in my Gallery will always be a Ferrari - any Ferrari

[

[

Next up is the Pan Speed Maxda RX 7 in the World Time Trials. Still busy with logo work on this one, but this is what it looks like @ 85% complete.

](LaFerrari Rivals 2 | Frikkie De Bod | Flickr)[

](57 Pan Speed RX 7 1 | Frikkie De Bod | Flickr)

Thanks for visiting

FA](58 LaFerrari Rivals 1 | Frikkie De Bod | Flickr)

3 Likes

thats some really great work there . I try painting cars myself ,think i’ll leave it to the professionals.

Thanks big TANK, appreciate that and your visit. Just stick to what you doing and look around at the work and advice of some great painters around on the forum - most are very willing to help those thats trying. You’ll be there in no time, just shout if I can help.

Cheers

FA

Lol dude nobody’s getting paid here, have a go a big TANK, the more painters the better. Looking good FA - not all that long to FM6 now :wink:

Thanks D. Counting down the days to FM6 too. Reminds me of “40 days” back in school days - counting down the days to leaving school and becoming “big”. LOL.

Next up is a fantasy paint I had in mind in FM4, but never got around to do it. Hint - Monster. Will post WIP soon.

Pretty good attempt on the PanSpeed! Done that myself before and its not easy to do

[AB]

Thanks AB and for visiting too. Sorry, I try not to do designs already done by others, but must have missed that one in your gallery. But then again your gallery needs plenty of time to work through. Very brilliant designs you got by the way.

Still some logo work to finish on the Pan Speed so hopefully it will be a true replica soon. Anyway, thanks for the visit, much appreciated.

Cheers

FA

All is fair with replicas sir!
Not done it since FM4 but will be certainly picking yours up on release

[AB]

SWEET!

Thanks mate. Glad you like it (sweet).

Nice looking paints FA. I also really like the Ferrari.

Thanks bud and for the visit. Now if only everyone can just paint Ferrari’s. LOL.

Corvette ZR1 to follow soon, hopefully later tonight.

Hi all

Next up is the Corvette ZR1, a replica of the 2011 LM class GTE AM winner. Design is shared.

[

[

[

Hope you like the design [replica]. Thanks for visiting.

Cheers

FA](60 demeco LM4 | Frikkie De Bod | Flickr)](60 demeco LM1 | Frikkie De Bod | Flickr)](60 demeco LM3 | Frikkie De Bod | Flickr)

3 Likes

Nice work sir. :slight_smile:

Thank you sir. Much appreciated.

Hi all

This is the first car I started my FM4 gallery with in 2014 so will be same for FM6. Here’s an early WIP of the Ferrari 458 GTE LM #51 in the 2015 Le Mans. Quite a difficult car to work on in the front tyre area so it’s a challenge to get the design perfectly replicated. Hopefully the F458 on FM6 delivers less headaches. Still a few logos to do, some shape organising and then the difficult SINGHA logo still to follow. Here’s an early WIP.

[

More pictures to follow as I progress.

Thanks for visiting and all those that downloaded and liked my designs. Much appreciated.

Cheers

FA](63 F458 LM WIP1 | Frikkie De Bod | Flickr)

Great work on the design, looking good. I will say though there is one problem and that is I’m not a fan of those Ferraris having been the Silverstone, Spa and Le Mans this year ;). Would be much nicer to see one of the Aston Martins but maybe you can do that in FM6 :D. Nevertheless good work and hope it turns out well
](63 F458 LM WIP1 | Frikkie De Bod | Flickr)

[/quote]

Thanks Schole and for the visit. I’m a lifelong Ferrari fan so tend to return to those “roots”. Will see what the Aston’s look like and give it a try. I prefer doing my own logos (good or bad) so these paintings are more kinda getting my logo inventory prepared for FM6 though. Thanks for the visit and inspiration. Much appreciated.
](63 F458 LM WIP1 | Frikkie De Bod | Flickr)

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yet another winner ;). Excellent job