FA RACING FM5 Racing AutoShow 》Ferrari 458 GTE LM 2015 Done!

Thanks buddy and for visiting. Got a few logos to do, including the challenging SINGHA logo which takes some time. Might keep this one for FM6 as the 458 proofs quite difficult to paint in the front wheel area. But then it is after all a Ferrari, so no effort too much. LOL.

Hi all

Second WIP on the F458 GTE LM 2015. Just a few tweaks on the Vinyls left and then the SINGHA logo [which will take some more time to get done].

[ FAR Designs @ FA RACING 01

Thanks for visiting.

Cheers

FA](63 F458 LM WIP2 | Frikkie De Bod | Flickr)

Hi all. Here’s the final replica design of Fisichela, Bruni and Vilander’s F458 GTE in the GT PRO class in the 2015 Le Mans. Very tough car to get past a glitch or two at the side front .

Hope you like it. It will be shared and likewise in FM6 soon. Filename is “F458 LM”

Thanks for visiting.

Cheers

FA](63 F458 GTE LM 2015 3 | Frikkie De Bod | Flickr)](63 F458 GTE LM 2015 1 | Frikkie De Bod | Flickr)](63 F458 GTE LM 2015 2 | Frikkie De Bod | Flickr)

I really like your Corvette Paint :). This is the ferrari one i created a while back. I iwsh i ahd the motivation to do that singha Logo and adler plastic Forza.net: The official website of the Forza franchise
Forza.net: The official website of the Forza franchise Forza.net: The official website of the Forza franchise

Thanks mate and appreciate your visit. Still making small tweaks on the vinyls to overcome the difficult front side “glitches”, but suspect I’ll then have to tweak it again in FM6.

Like your Ferrari too, so will get it if you shared. Is that the one from the 6 hour enduro ?

The Adler Plastic logo was quite straight forward, but the SINGHA logo became quite an anti climax after litterly grinding over 4 evenings to get it spot on, only then to reduce the size of it to a size on the car where you can hardly see the lines. Well, I will use it in other designs in the future, so still worth it. AND it is a Ferrari afterall, so no grind too much. LOL.

Cheers

FA

Not quite sure I think it’s the Smp racing edition and their thinking of doing a Kaspersky logo instead of the Adler one