Eventlab Rallycross new track

Hello Community,

I created a new track, if You like rallycross just have a look at it.

Code : 163 039 579

Btw, how can i build further the track? I can not get the blueprint anymore, only for new layout…
Thx for the hints

You need to edit the Route belonging to the blueprint, then go to the last checkpoint and select ‚create new route from here on‘. Save it under a new (second) name and in the blueprint select that name.
For each editing you need to switch between first and second name, as the editor does not let you overwrite the current one you‘re working on.

But then i need to create the checkpoints again?
Anyway thanks for the help!

Only from the last one. I was under the impression you wanted to add to the existing route, not change the whole stretch.
BTW: You can scroll backwards through the checkpoints.

Tips/Advice :

• if you saved the race file, it is ALWAYS there so don’t panic

• to edit a race file, go to location, create blueprint then choose file (no need to create the event after the file has been saved you can just quit).

• save your files as race01, race02, race03 etc so you can always easily go back later to a previous file if needed

• if your 100% happy with your edit and believe it’s ready, name it racev1 (race version 1) and create event and blueprint. Also make sure you redraw your racing line from scratch for this final edit, which stops the racing line from becoming corrupted.