Eventlab builder is amazing but not perfect

Haha and you say mines long lol. I liked yours but I wish I could have driven it in my Subaru WRX STI ARX SC 18 in S1 class. The big take away for me and to your comment earlier is to use more checkpoints. When I drove yours I could general always see the next checkpoint if not next 2. Ill factor this into future designs. I also want to create something like this but in HW. Need to explore more.

Let’s keep this about the event lab and not about people please. I don’t want to flag my first post.

1 Like

I have a newfound respect for all the blueprint creators who work with old pieces. This was painful to create…

Share code: 169 054 163

I hope someone enjoys it.

Event Lab is good, don’t get me wrong. Yet I can see it being great with more updates, fixes, and added features. What I would like to see be done, if possible in FH5. If not then for FH6 when it comes out. #1. Magnets/ Snapping for all buildable items that can be toggled on/off, excluding the hot wheels dlc since there is basic snapping there. #2. Item grouping with the ability to copy & paste the grouped items with the option for magnets/snapping too. We can group decals and copy and paste them, we should also have the ability to do so in Event Lab. #3. The option to create prefabs for event labs and be able to save and share them with the commuinty to use if they so choose. Just like we can with liverys, blueprints for races, and car tunes. (This I think would be the hardest to implement, so if its not as easy to add in FH5, then the next Forza Horizon should include this.) #4. Show the XYZ position on screen of the object you have grabbed that your using when building. So many times I would of like to know that information to line up items or the elevation of items instead of eyeballing it. #5. Resizing and being able to recolor a good portion of buildable items in event lab.

3 Likes
  1. Redo Button

Hell yes.

The big headache for me is accidentally deleting a wrong prop. Therefore a single step undo for the last piece would be totally awesome.

Think of all those times you think you have the right prop selected for deletion and you don’t, and as its taken you ages to line it up exactly the way you want it you have no other choice other than to reload a previous version route file. So frustrating.

1 Like

On paper snappable Hot Wheels track pieces sounded like it would be amazing but in practice it’s a rather unwieldy experience since once when you lay a track piece the next pieces orientation is set to the previous piece.

They need to add more track pieces to be able to make anything resembling the tracks the devs were able to make or better yet it would be great if we could bend or twist the other end of the piece so we could set the orientation for the next piece how we want it.

Number 3 is a no brainer and I’m really surprised they haven’t thought of this. If I want to create a real race track, the particular one I have in mind, I would end up in the sea after the first corner.

At least put a create event hub in every corner.