Builders, what are you hopes for EventLab 2.0?

Mine are:

1. Start / End Finish Prop - so we can start and end a map anywhere on the map.

2. Fix Asphalt Platforms - so they have the same grip as normal roads in the game, so we can make proper race tracks and that don’t slide on the corners.

3. Get rid of orbit cam, bring back precision mode.

4. Fix the snap on / off menu bug. This drives me mad.

5. Basic Small Geometric Props so we can make whatever we want.

What are yours?

3 Likes

I don’t make Event Labs myself but are buildings props yet? I always see custom built buildings. Must take forever to build. Would be cool if they added some buildings as props. And add cars too

2 Likes

There are some cars in the rally tab on eventlab, just stationary though and they’re pick-ups. Also there a few building. But yeah, that’s get me thinking, if you build grouped items and share them like with the vinyls it would be good and help. So you could build your own grouped buildings.

2 Likes

-More Snappable Pieces
-Custom Fonts/Text box to create custom billboards, signs and more
-Being able to group objects and save them for future projects
-custom height and start/finish locations
-New UI that is more user friendly (Twisted Knot recommended some really cool ones iirc.)

1 Like

I thought I was the only one on these forums that didn’t make event labs!

1 Like

Possibility to remove some of the existing objects like trees, bushes (vegetation in general).

3 Likes

The race section needs a deeper selection of corner options. Longer radius, shorter radius, flat corners.

Agreed we need abilities to save groups. And start a track from any location.

Get rid of that orbit cam and give back precision mode.

Allow snap to fit on all pieces.

Adjust the frictional coefficients of the asphalt platform pieces to equal the frictional coefficients of the in game road surfaces.

Make the dirt platforms actually dirt.

An erase function that will allow us the remove garbage (trees rocks etc) that stick through our tracks as we build them across existing landscape.

4 Likes

These are good ideas. Can we separately list these in the suggestions and get people voting them up?

2 Likes

You’ll have my votes!

1 Like

Now that the reviews are in for Starfield more excited for Eventlab 2.0!

2 Likes

After release custom start line in whole map its real?