Duplicate livery bug

I think that’s not the answer to the question.

I have the same problem, but I can think of a way around it. I just have to test it.
→ Seems to work. Read everything before doing it and make sure you understand everything. And feel free to ask if any uncertainties remain.

1. So the problem is you have to multiple copys of a livery in the my designs section:

As you can see, I have 6 times the same livery.

2. My idea. Apply one livery to the car, change the livery and override the slot.

3. Get in the fitting car and apply one of the liveries. (I just bought a new one and got in it):

4. Go into the liveryeditor and do a change to the livery, e.g. add a logo. When going out of the editor select “save to current car”:

5. The changed slot should now be first in the my designs list, and there should be less duplicates:

6. Get into another car to get the delete option and delete the modified livery:

7. The modified livery should have been removed from my designs and the car.

8. Check the stats of the remaining liveries:

As you can see the stats are still there and the livery is still im my creative hub.

1. Repeat if needed.

2. Optional: Delete the clean car to not clutter your garage, you have a car limit as well:

3. Vote for more save slots in the suggestestion hub :sweat_smile::
    Increase File Limit - 500 Limit for a game that launched with 500+ cars? [FH5 ✅]

2 Likes