Duffs Stuff

Forza dinosaur, bit long in the tooth.
Collection of my liveries from the Motorsport & Horizon series.
Search my GT: Duff 790 for any shown that are shared. (None for Motorsport at the moment until the next update drops)

Forza Motorsport:

F1 Monza Sainz & Leclerc & Ellesse FXXK EVO

Castrol #36 Acura NSX GT3

Created brand logos for my own personal race cars I’ll be using. A rehash of something I did back on FM4, 790 Racing.
Done liveries for these so far & the Rocket Bunny MX5 but that’s staying on Horizon until the mirroring is fixed for it on Motorsport.

Plenty more to come…

8 Likes

Awesome work as ever! Glad to see familiar faces again. Still love your GT86 Duffman :heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

Thanks pal, looks even better with the wide body kit now. Done so many paints for that car since FM5. :sweat_smile:

JUN AUTO Nissan Skyline R33 GTR.

5 Likes

Top notch Duffman! :+1::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

Some of my classic 80’s BMX themed team vans/trucks.

Diamond Back Ford F150 pickup. I rode for the Diamond Back UK Factory Team from '82-'84, these are the US teams colours, ours were actually blue instead of black.

Mongoose Factory Team on the Chevy K10 Custom with the Rotiform Motomag replicas. Handy set of rims to have for this.

SKYWAY Recreation on the De Berti Econoline Shop Van

Gonna do a Kuwahara one next, bit of JDM BMX needs a bit of old JDM tin…we got any old Japanese trucks on the game?

7 Likes

I’m geeking out over here of the amount of awesomeness! Made my day with these Duffman! Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Thank you @AJ_MACAROO_V2 :+1:

So with the update dropping can we assume everything is now good & safe to share?

1 Like

Moto GP inspired GRESINI Racing liveries for the Lamborghini Aventador SVJ.
All set for the Marquez brothers for next season.

7 Likes

Martini Purple Hippie & Golden version for the Porsche Mission R

4 Likes

Marc Marquez’s Gresini Racing test livery on the #63 Lamborghini Squadra Corse.
Search my GT: Duff 790 for any of my liveries.

5 Likes

Couple of liveries brought over from Forza Horizon 4 & 5 for the Spania & Liberty Walk kitted Lexus now shared on Forza Motorsport.
Search my GT - Duff 790.

7 Likes

Still doing it at a top level Duffman

4 Likes

Cheers Brad. You got this game yet? Bit disappointed with it myself tbh.

LACOSTE livery for the #25 Clienti Corsa Ferrari & ADVAN paint for the new TCR Peugeot 308 shared.
Search my GT - Duff 790

6 Likes

The latest update seems to have unshared a lot of my recently uploaded liveries. I’ve just been through them & redone all that are showing on this thread at the moment & more which I will post here in the next few days. (790R liveries not included)

Mugen Power livery for the Rocket Bunny kitted Honda NSX & Championship White Type R skin for the Acura NSX shared.
Search my GT - Duff 790

6 Likes

BREMONT Chronometers livery for the Morgan Aero GT shared on Forza Horizon 5.
Share Code: 744 269 380
Rims: Vorsteiner V-FF 103’s
BREMONT MORGAN (4)
BREMONT MORGAN (3)
BREMONT MORGAN (1)
BREMONT MORGAN (2)

7 Likes

Hey Duff! I’m not seeing the Golden Hippie on your hub on FH5. :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

1 Like