Duffs Stuff

I’ll have a check next time I’m on. :+1:

2 Likes

Sounds good…thanks! :+1:

It’s still there, share code is - 183 738 311

2 Likes

Couple of HKS Hipermax liveries for the Subaru BRZ on Forza Horizon 5 & a Dunlop Direzza race paint for the #7 Aston Martin Vantage GT3 on Forza Motorsport.
HKS R - 339 256 581
HKS S - 141 843 943

5 Likes

Still getting it done man…. ! Such awesome race liveries , still love your style man! :+1:t2::mechanical_arm::mechanical_arm:

2 Likes

Thanks pal, just wish the game was up to scratch. I was really looking forward to getting stuck into the new FM & doing proper race paints again but what we got quickly put a downer on any excitement I had.
Gonna be a long time before it’s anywhere nr what I was hoping for if ever.

1 Like

AMR F1 Alonso livery for the new Aston Martin Valkyrie shared on Forza Horizon 5.
Share Code - 759 703 854

5 Likes

I get that…. I mostly painted in the FM series so the racing was never really my thing to do…. Now i’m “forced” to race to be able to paint the car with the bodykit i want on it…. Haven’t really made time to try the updates… but i’m hoping when i’m ready to jump back in there will be a solution…. :crossed_fingers:t2::crossed_fingers:t2:
Ow btw… if you’re looking for a challenge …. :upside_down_face::sweat_smile: RCC is rolling again

2 Likes

Fujimi Kaido tribute livery for the Rocket Bunny kitted Nissan R32 GTR & J’s Racing Plum Chan livery for the EK9 Honda Civic Type R shared on Forza Motorsport (Already on Horizon 5).
Civic needs Charge Speed front, skirts & JUN wing.
Search my GT: Duff 790

4 Likes

Marc Marquez’s test livery for the Moto GP GRESINI RACING team shared for the new #63 Lambo Squadra Corse Huracan shared on Forza Motorsport (search my GT: Duff 790) & a Mizuno Kanjo Street Racer inspired livery for the Honda Civic EK9 Type R shared on Forza Horizon 5 (share code: 163 967 908)
The Civic build requires the full Charge Speed kit with a std Honda wing & goes best with the ADVAN RS-DF rims.

6 Likes

RIKOSEI Garage livery for the TCP Magic kitted Mazda RX7 shared on Forza Horizon 5.
(Share Code: 776 517 658)

7 Likes

Shared the F1 Alonso AMR livery for the Aston Martin Valkyrie on Forza Motorsport.
Search my GT: Duff 790 or Alonso in the description.

3 Likes

Your FM designs are just :gem:!
Do you have any chevrolet corvette c8 & BMW m6 designs? :pray:

1 Like

I don’t have anything to say… :smiling_face_with_tear::star_struck:

1 Like

That Lamborghini vs corvette photo is :sunglasses:.
Nice :smile:

1 Like

Thanks a lot!
Nothing for those 2 unfortunately, still got to bring over a lot of paints from Horizon so plenty more to come.

1 Like

After finding out the McLaren 620R had a Vorsteiner body kit on Forza Horizon 5 it only seemed right to do a demo livery for it paired with a set of the new Vorsteiner rims.
2 x versions of that shared:
V1 - 324 808 577 (for Vorsteiner VCS 003 rims)
V2 - 145 644 378 (all carbon rims for any others)

5 Likes

Well, that’s sad, because i was looking for some FM shots and also designs for cars.

Red Bull livery for the Chevrolet Corvette E RAY shared on both Forza Horizon 5 & Forza Motorsport (really need to sort the paint problem from FH5, newer designs still won’t transfer over as complete liveries)
Forza Horizon Share Code - 620 088 041
Forza Motorsport - search my GT: Duff 790
Needs the SIGALA bodykit.

6 Likes

You really did an amazing job!
Corvette c8 e ray GT3 is now possible!:smiling_face_with_tear:
Make more FM designs!

1 Like