Driver customization in Forza Motorsport

Driver customization in Forza Motorsport

Forza Motorsport offers the ability to customize your Driver. From the main menu, select Driver to change your driver’s Body type and Suit. Your driver will be visible to others in the pre-race track grid and post-race podium celebration. You can customize your driver as often as you like.

At launch, there are 51 suits to choose from. One suit is unlocked as a Loyalty Reward, and five suits are available with VIP Membership (included in the Premium Edition and Premium Add-Ons Bundle). More suits may be added via promotional DLC or other game updates, so check back regularly to see what’s new.

Driver Suits as of October 10:

SUIT THEME VARIANT ACCESS
Faithful Fan Loyalty Reward
VIP Black DLC: VIP
VIP Purple DLC: VIP
VIP Gold DLC: VIP
VIP Sunset DLC: VIP
VIP White DLC: VIP
Diagonals Orange
Diagonals Tan
Diagonals Dark Blue
Diagonals Blue
Diagonals Purple
Minimalist Black
Minimalist Red
Minimalist Yellow
Minimalist Teal
Minimalist Purple
Seeing Stars Gray
Seeing Stars Green
Seeing Stars Blue
Seeing Stars Teal
Seeing Stars Pink
Vines Gray
Vines Blue
Vines Teal
Vines Red
Vines Pink
Cutting Edge Black
Cutting Edge Gray
Cutting Edge Red
Cutting Edge Yellow
Cutting Edge Blue
Sharp Turns Black
Sharp Turns Gray
Sharp Turns Blue
Sharp Turns Green
Sharp Turns Red
Gradient Black
Gradient Blue
Gradient Teal
Gradient Green
Gradient Purple
Speed Metal Black
Speed Metal Purple
Speed Metal Blue
Speed Metal Crimson
Speed Metal Red
Slipstream Red
Slipstream Purple
Slipstream Green
Slipstream Blue
Slipstream Tan
Magma DLC: promo

If you have suggestions for new suit designs we’d like you to upvote or create your own topics in the Creative / Personalization section of the Suggestions Hub. Also check out the FM7 Driver Gear topic for ideas.

2 Likes

Which suit theme group is your favorite?

• VIP
  • Cutting Edge
  • Diagonals
  • Gradient
  • Minimalist
  • Seeing Stars
  • Sharp Turns
  • Slipstream
  • Speed Metal
0 voters
1 Like

Driver Suit - Loyalty Reward

Everyone who has played a previous Forza Motorsport or Forza Horizon game will receive the Faithful Fan driver suit. This design includes topographical map elements from Forza Horizon.

2 Likes

Driver Suit - Magma (promotional DLC code)

Doritos, Mountain Dew, and Rockstar are partnering with Xbox for various sweepstakes items, which includes the Magma driver suit.

This promotion is open to U.S. residents through 11:59:59 p.m. CT on December 29, 2023. The process involves obtaining a code from retail packaging and entering it into the promotional website for points to redeem in the promotional marketplace; redeeming the suit (1 point) will prompt an email to your registered address to redeem on Xbox or Steam, which will then add the suit to the game menu. See the official rules for info and troubleshooting:
DORITOS®, MTN DEW®, & ROCKSTAR® ENERGY DRINK Xbox Promotion (doritosdewrockstar.com)

We understand our players would like to have access to all sweepstakes but each offer is limited by its official rules and may only be available in certain regions.

2 Likes

Hyperlink to the official rules isnt working (for me at least)

(https://www.doritosdewrockstar.com) If this link doesn’t work for you it may be because eligibility is for U.S. residents only.

Will there be future suits to get like in FM7? You know, vehicle brand, country?

1 Like

Makes sense. Citizen of what was once the great white north… now thanks to inflation its no longer great, global warming its no longer white,… still north though… until the poles shift

Here are some extra codes for the Magma driver suit from the Doritos / Mountain Dew / Rockstar promo. Please mention once they’re used and I’ll mark them off.

Xbox
DFWGP-P6HXY-DYXYK-KG6JH-J7PWZ
CYCC7-XX4T7-6RMXC-YR9KX-4XG3Z

Steam
NCT8G-EQX3I-43BQP
TVJCZ-QRABH-IGDDL
6EIIL-KAYFH-5XC5J
45V7I-L2CRK-XYZLJ

2 Likes

I just used this one… thank you very much for sharing!!! :smiley:

1 Like

FYI the second Xbox one was already claimed, just tried the code now and couldn’t get it.

1 Like

I love this community. Its awesome seeing people be so generous

1 Like

Can I get a driver with a “Dad bod”. What about a Boris Said build (tall to death). Can there be a micro-woman Danica Patrick looking driver? And we need a wirey Randy Pobst looking build…

Better yet, break out the height, weight, and musclarity sliders for some real driver customization.

1 Like

All that’s fine, i guess. A bit of that type of customization is cool, i just don’t ever want to see us going back to the nonsense of FM7 with people wearing clown suits and football helmets.

1 Like

love the magma

1 Like

To be honest I think they are all boring. There were so many awesome and/or fun looking suits in Fm7 but they’re gone and we’re left with those dull suits. Its a real shame.

1 Like

Can’t we have a suit editor so we could make our own dream suit and helmet? That would be cool! Although i like the new suits as well.