Forza Motorsport Loyalty Rewards

These loyalty rewards will be gifted in game to everyone who has played a previous Forza Motorsport or Forza Horizon game:

• 2018 Porsche 911 GT2 RS Forza Edition
  • Faithful Fan Driver Suit

Those who play Forza Motorsport will also receive the 2024 Chevrolet Corvette E-Ray in Forza Horizon 5.

3 Likes

Hello everybody,

will be there any Loyalty rewards for playing other Forza Titles in the past?

Like FH5 these cars were cover cars from previous Forza games. Loyalty Rewards in FH5

I found nothing about this. [Staff Edit - topics merged - TTMM]

2 Likes

Just the one loyalty car? Oh.

Fh5 had up to 7.

Motorsport 7 just gave you suits.

So, points on the board for improvement, I guess.

Doesn’t hold a candle to Motorsport 6, though.

2 Likes

Hi,

Will these loyalty rewards work if I buy FM on Steam? I bought and played previous Forza titles on Microsoft Store.

Also have the same question with E-Ray on FH5 as well.

1 Like

Hi,

Will loyalty rewards work on Forza Motorpsort on Steam if I have played and owned my previous Forza Titles on Microsoft Store?

I would rather buy it on Steam but dont want to miss out on the rewards.

Thankyou.

The rewards will likely be tied to a Microsoft account. I suspect if you buy it on Steam you will still need to use a Microsoft account linked to your Steam account to use their servers and at that point it should trigger properly. That being said I’m just throwing a guess at the wall. Additionally I suspect the one car will still be available in game as a standard Porsche on tuned. So you won’t really be missing out on much.

In past releases they had so many different gift cars for so many different reasons. If you were a car collector it was extremely challenging to get all of the cars with their special liveries.

In one of the games might have been seven or six you could get a Pagani if you ate enough totinas Pizza. Which is an absolute garbage pizza sold here in the states. There were codes on the back of the box to get you the car. And from the “I don’t care if this is me being a jerk” category, I went to the grocery store and used my phone to take pictures of the backs of these pizza boxes to get the code for the car. Eating that pizza takes about 3 years off your life, it’s absolute trash. Additionally the pizza livery Pagani was pretty embarrassing and I never drove it after all that effort :grinning:

Is there any news regarding if there is some kind of fidelity bonus or rewards for returning Forza Motorsport players in the new game?

Like cars, race suits, or anything.

Alright settle down, it’s just pizza.

So… theft is effort now lol!

Is there any way to get the loyalty reward if I played FH4 after starting my FM profile? :smiling_face_with_tear:

Unfortunately there are no cars for other previously played parts. A special design for each Forza part or special racing suits would also have been an option to reward loyal Forza players :wink:

This game is a real letdown…im back to playing forza 7…much better…playing on line great …any class i want at anytime, no waiting…