Download my designs for easy prizes

There’s been so much hate for simple colors “legendary” painters. How is this any different? If anything it’s worse, because he’s begging for downloads to get him to that status. Dude admits he can’t even do a stick figure. So, why should so many talented painters go un noticed while people like him get there for having no talent?
It’s obvious he wants that status to take advantage in the auction house. Shame on you & anyone who fell for this. I will give anyone more credits if they come across this thread & don’t fall for it. No joke.

4 Likes

Fully agree. No credits wanted.

1 Like

Me helping someone else get a car they want or credits to buy something that they really want does not effect great painters at all. Not ONE person is going to pick my generic design over a beautiful one just because I made it to legendary.

It’s no different than making an arrangement for someone to buy a bunch of cars to get a rare one from someone.

The point, though, is that you don’t deserve legendary painting status, and guys like PTG Wildcat do.

Hey bud, I don’t think you’re in the position to decide who deserves what.

If people want to buy his design so they can get a rare car and he can get a higher painter status so what? Its a video game. Does it affect you personally? Financially? No. So check yourself.

3 Likes

Thank you!

He STILL gets to be the star. I am not talking anything away from him.

I’m just offering a trade to get me and the other person something we want and everyone should be able to sale cars for the same amount anyway.

Well, how about actually trying to get good at painting, instead of taking this sleazy way to ultimately rip people off in the auction house? You say you’re helping others out but what about if you do get that status? You’ll be screwing over way more people than you’ve helped.

I’ve played every forza game since FM1 & only started painting back on FH3, for that legendary status at first, but after that it became my passion in the series. I became a legendary painter like in the 1st couple of weeks on FH4 after release & still paint to this day even after I got that status way back when. I’m a lucky few who actually put time & effort into it & it paid off. But yeah, so many talented painters go un noticed & yet here you are, using this method to get to a undeserving status, which leads to ripping people off. Shame!

Just give it a shot & who knows? You may be actually worthy of such a title in the future. You wouldn’t have to beg for downloads. There’s more good vibes when your stuff is being downloaded because people actually like it & not been begged to be downloaded.

3 Likes

It’s a trade. So I’m guessing none of you haters have bought or sold rare cars for more than the normal price? I didn’t think so and if you know the names of more than a few legendary painters on a video game then you have way too much time invested.

It’s a trade. So I’m guessing none of you haters have bought or sold rare cars for more than the normal price? I didn’t think so and if you know the names of more than a few legendary painters on a video game then you have way too much time invested.
[/quote]

Lol so we’re haters now for thinking your way is the sleazy way? & like I suggested, how about actually giving it a shot? Forget the status, the numbers, the recognition etc… it’s more of a self satisfaction thing, knowing your designs are being downloaded by people actually liking them.

All I’m gonna say now it’s up to you how you go about it but I’m just suggesting you try getting good at painting. It’s awesome & that status no longer becomes the goal, it just happens. I didn’t care for it since my designs net me 500,000 - 1000,000 daily. So, that status is just there. No need for it. You’ll be making enough & don’t have to go that rip off in auction house route.

Either way, you do you. No hate. Have a good day.

If it’s just the status you’re worried about then sale those rare cars for normal prices and guess what? Nobody will still know your name.

Everyone should be able to sale for the same amount and if you cared so much about your painting then you wouldn’t share it like I’m guessing 99% of you do instead of making people buy cars based on the painting.

What I think is funny is that you think somehow, and no offense Blur, he’s going to get legendary status(don’t levels make that status thing redundant now?) from the few downloads he’s going to get from making this thread.

Forza forum users make up less than 1% of total users. Less than that are currently active, less than that have FH4, less than that have read this thread, and less than that responded to this post, and less than that actually did the trade. That’s not gonna boost him up to higher ranks like he’s getting thousands of downloads. Heck, I’ve been stuck at Lvl 4 with 18,620 points to Lvl 5, despite getting 20+ downloads a day since launch.

Good job on getting a high painter status, but I’m pretty sure Lvl 5 opens up the buyout range, so again, redundant.

This isn’t begging, this is a trade. If people want to they can, if not move on. It’s not that deep.

1 Like

I thought it might work at first but I’ve had almost no movement for quite a while.

So like I said, I’m helping others out WAY more than they’re helping me.

Like I said, I’m at level 4 and I believe level 5 is when the buyout range opens up, I see level 5 players putting up 20mil cr auctions so. And I don’t know if I have to put more paints out to level up or what cause I thought it was based on total purchases.

No, that level dont have nothing to do with buyout limits, it’s only amount of downloads/uses/likes. Also that painter level seems to be broken.

And opener is great example how damn stupid this legendary status system is.

1 Like