DLC To Unlock All Vehicles

Like many people I love the cars in Forza, especially new ones being introduced with every season. It is a shame that some of the coolest, newest, and innovative cars are locked behind completing challenges or waiting for them to come to the shop, or paying 20 million credits to purchase it from the auction house (if there is even a listing for whatever car I am looking at). I love Forza Horizon 5 but during my last 2 semesters at college, I could not play every season to unlock the newest vehicles. I would love it if they made a DLC in order to unlock every single car in the game without having to do anything. It would allow people like me to enjoy all the new awesome stuff that this game has to offer, while simultaneously drawing people away from cheap methods of obtaining money, purchasing modded accounts, or cheating. For these reasons I believe that a DLC that gives the player all vehicles in the game would be a great addition to FH5!

Also, I am new to posting on forums in general I am just passionate about this particular issue so I decided to vocalize my thoughts. If I posted this with improper tags or in the improper place if someone could let me know that would be awesome.

1 Like

I believe you posted in the right place.
Good job :+1:
I completely agree. I wanted the Delorean, but I didn’t play the game that week, so I didn’t get it. There were also some other cars that I wanted, but didn’t get because I didn’t have time to sit in front of the TV and play games all day long. I’m not a full time gamer!

T10 and Playground, pls add this. I would even buy the dlc…

1 Like

It is incredibly frustrating that FH5 does not truly release the cars for DLC or unblockable status. It honestly ruins the feeling of the game as your schedule does not matter. You must constantly play when they want you to which leads to burn out on forza altogether. 20 million for basic cars is ridiculous and unfair to newer players. As seasoned players got to hack the game early and benefit off near infinite credits. It means new players are locked out of certain vehicles. Which only gives me the question: why play this game at all if the developers believe that all players aren’t equal? You better buy it day 1, you better play when we want you to and how we want or lose out completely. I don’t think I’ll buy another forza for that reason alone. Otherwise I’d buy complete editions of forza games whenever I can. Which is likely to happen within months of launch.

3 Likes

I completely agree. As I said above, I’m not a full time gamer!! I also wish that there were certain story cars that were in a dlc. I want the Beetle FE, but seriously, who can get three stars on ALL chapters?!
The only way I could is if I played ALL DAY LONG!!!

Again, as I said above:

1 Like

Yes, thats what they should do, its hard, especially for new players to afford these 20 million credits cars, since the only real way to get that money in a reasonable amount of time, is to sell hard to find cars in the auction house, and hope someone uses the buyout function when buying the car.
Or re-introduce the Backstage pass from FH4

1 Like

I really want the DeBerti Mustang, but as I just got done with the playlist for that week (winter) the game crashed, and erased all my progress on the playlist! I am done with fh5.

Therefore, it would be awesome to be able to buy a dlc for the playlist cars. :grin: :+1: :smile:

1 Like

A great solution to this would be if they brought back the backstage pass from Horizon 4 so cars that have previously been in the playlist can be obtained easier

3 Likes

I was just thinking about that same thing!
It’s a shame forza 5 doesn’t have that.
There is a place to vote for it:
Reintroduce Backstage Pass to obtain exclusive cars.

2 Likes