Daytona Beach and Road Course

Click VOTE in the upper left of the screen to express your interest in seeing this track location in Forza Motorsport.

Feel free to post a comment about why you suggest this location.

Daytona Beach and Road Course

All time dream track as a historical racing lover:
The Daytona Beach and Road Course
Horizon has given the Forza franchise quality sand physics, so why not implement it into MotorSport?

Scanning the track as it was in the 50s would be impossible, so it would have to be created based on the road & beach as they currently exist (the layout of which hasn’t changed) But if T10 wanted to make it look correct to how it used to look, it would have to be decorated the same way a fictional track would be, which is easier than scanning real components, so that might help actually!

Daytona Beach and Road Course - Wikipedia

6 Likes

If not for FM, it should at least make an appearance in FH5.

2 Likes

FH5 has never done real tracks though. So I doubt that would ever happen. Plus the sand on the beaches in Mexico is very loose, so it makes for very difficult racing. What made Daytona beach good for racing was the fact that the sand was hard so your car wouldn’t dig into it as much.

It’s a video game, the possibilities are only limited by the imagination of the developers.

:thinking:

So… you’re probably right!

4 Likes

The possibilities are restricted by time, money, licenses and at last imagination… but ok.

Man it’s been a while did’nt one of the earlier forza motorsports games have this layout im going back to forza Motorsport $ I think I could swear i remember playing with my club on it and it was a blast!

No, it’s never been in any racing game before

No I mean Im pretty sure I have raced it in a game before granted I am talking many years ago pretty sure wasnt grand turismo thought could of been one of the earlier forza titles,dont think was GT legends but it is a possiblity as that was a pc game and moddable. i wish I could remeber but I do remember it was a blast.

1 Like

It could be the very first circuit on sand.

1 Like