Coop carrer Forza Motorsport

could have option to play online co-op career mode for new Forza Motorsport

A multiplayer career mode a mix of AI and public players that would need penalties and everything for the ram you drivers. I thing that would work if they added a terminal damage feature which would put you out of that race for the taming drivers damage which would cause you to limp drive or quit race.

I love Forza and enjoy the Horizon series of being able to play with my friends and family that I do not get to see too often. However, Horizon is not an over the top simulator and more of a fun fool around kinda game. The racing is great but for those of us that are seasoned racers and want something a little bit more serious, we go to Forza Motorsport.
Now I always want to LOVE FM but there is one key feature that FM lacks. That is the ability to have a 2-4 player co-op Career mode. A mode that allows friends that want to play with their friends an family on a more serious manner and ditch the 8 year old racers (we all know the ones that like to use you as a cushion and don’t care about damage or penalties.)
This mode should be for 2 - 4 players to join up and work as a “team” where they race through a career of races together. Gaining points just like NASCAR and F1 racing does in real life. Don’t get me wrong about the series and tours FM offers are great, but just make it all to have the option of co-op.
We all know that it can exist as you already have the code and setup done in Forza Horizon. Just copy the ability to create a party of 2-4 players max (it really should be open for the max amount of drivers like in private match) and then fill in the rest with drivatars.
This gameplay is done well in F1 23 and this is the ONLY thing that Forza is really missing as far as GAMEPLAY. I love the weekly series but I know I’m not the only one that enjoys logging in each week and working on the weekly missions and races with my friends to unlock all the cars in HORIZON. BRIGN THAT SAME SETUP TO MOTORSPORT! You do not have to give out so many cars, but more credits to spend on vehicles through a weekly CO-OP tour.
I can’t explain this any simpler as it would put FORZA at the top of any racers list as the best game to get that allows multiplayer (private, public, ranked), single player career, and CO-OP career mode to exist. You do not need a story mode or anything else just a way for friends to play the main tours and series together without the worry of idiot drivers crashing into you.
If you don’t believe me or think this is impossible then I challenge you to call me up and work with your development team as this is really the only feature that is missing from the overall game. This would help your bottom line and put Forza above the top competitors (cough) Gran Turismo.
Go ahead search for any games currently out there with co-op career modes. I dare you, I think you will find out the same as all the players do, there is not many out there that offer it and of them none of them are popular.

FORZA MOTORSPORT deserves better and deserves more than before. I’ll be happy to provide this feedback and time of mine to you at a reasonable cost. Let’s do this…

1 Like

this kinda ties in with the whole having no AI in multiplayer or private lobbies, I agree though this game needs some form of multiplayer pve, not all of us wants to come home from our 9-5 and get absolutely stomped by faster, better, and more experienced players.

Link to topic: