Cars - Pagani Zonda Cinque Roadster 2009 - Wrong engine sound (1740639)

How can one just mess up one of the most iconic V12 sounds? I don’t have the CLK GTR in my garage. Can someone check if they have this same V8 sound on the CLK?

This needs an instant fix.

3 Likes

You’d have to create a separate post for this with the name of the make and model in the thread title in the “report car issues” section. It will get votes and hopefully the Devs will add it to the list of various sounds to rework or fix.

3 Likes

Update 7, the Zonda still has a severe engine mechanical issue making it sound like a V8

Like I know it’s a logged bug, but man… This is a thinker.

3 Likes

This was one of their showcase cars. The T10 management put more effort into putting this car behind the FOMO wall than getting it right.

3 Likes

Dear turn 10 devs, Since when does the Zonda have a V8? Why does it have the sound of a V8 instead of the AMG V12? Can you please fix this.

1 Like

Hi, please report bugs at the troubleshooting hub.

1 Like

Is it just me or did they change engine sound for this car with Update 9?

1 Like

I haven’t tried yet

Yes it has changed to close enough in Forza Motorsport standards and is acceptable

1 Like

I think it may have changed, not sure. Still way off from the real Cinque Roadster, sadly. Doesn’t sound like the signature screamy V12 that Pagani has for this car.

PCARS 2 has an eerily real sample for this car.

2 Likes

It sounds so nice on the down change now, a little blip added goes a long way. I’ll now use the car a lot now it’s been fixed

2 Likes

Hmm, I wouldn’t call it fixed but yeh I’ll take this sample over the original sample any day.

It’s still far off from the real thing though.

1 Like

I think it’s the best they can do for this installments standards, they obviously didn’t want to spend much care and attention for launch and will spend countless months even years trying to get it right.

Someone that’s into Audio should invest in a business where all vehicle sounds are recorded and put into a program that can then be sold to gaming companies as that looks like the future with all this outsourcing going on, could make a good career

1 Like

I was thinking the same!

Have you heard of Sim Acoustics? They were hired by the developers of the F-16, F-14, and other jets (DC/SC Designs) for Flight Simulator 2020 to do the jet engine sounds. They literally sound like the actual fighter jets in all views. Turn up the amp - it’ll blow off your doors and windows :grin: :pinched_fingers:

1 Like

Nah haven’t heard of them but hopefully MS Flight Sim 24 will use it, that new promo stuff looks promising

Huh, use what? Sorry I don’t follow.

Do you enjoy flying? Get MSFS20 and hop into some of the jets by DC and SC Designs. Incredible experience especially if you’re a fighter jet lover. They truly capture the character and essence of each jet, and take sound very seriously!

1 Like

I’ve seen all the trailers, looks promising. I’ve already got the 2020 version and a couple of fighter jets, so sticking to that.

1 Like

@JetPartySalad

Again, apologies for tagging you, just looking for a resolution to this:

The updated sound while better than the original sample for this car, isn’t quite close to the real V12 sound the Cinque Roadster produces, both stock and straight piped/engine upgraded.

Will the team be further improving this car?
Also, was the Huayra BC sample tweaked? It sounds different perhaps but had an eerily real sample when the game launched. Has that been changed or updated? It did not require one.

We’re closing this thread because we know we will be re-recording this car as part of a larger audio initiative. Thanks for being patient with us!

8 Likes