Cars - Pagani Zonda Cinque Roadster 2009 - Wrong engine sound (1740639)

The car Pagani Zonda Cinque Roadster 2009 has an absolutely inaccurate and wrong engine sound. It does not match with it’s real life counterpart. Here is how it sounds in FM2023.

And this is how it sounds in real life

Please update the sound of this car. Hope these helps.

I knew Turn 10 butchered a lot of engine sounds out there :skull:

But everybody knows that NFS Hot Pursuit has the most accurate Zonda sound ever. :loud_sound:

6 Likes

That’s why I included this as an audio sample. Because of how accurate its sound is from a game of 2010.

5 Likes

They need to fire the people behind sound making in Forza motorsport is that simple. This is not acceptable to me I’m sorry. How to implement a new car with wrong audio ? Don’t they listen to the car? I don’t understand…

5 Likes

Well, same here. Every single car sound is obnoxious. We need to so something about this. Otherwise this part of the issue will remain like this forever

5 Likes

I felt like it happened that way.

Even if Turn 10 said that “this is the best-sounding Forza Motorsport ever”, these butchered engine sounds aren’t the best and yet it’s disappointingly depressing…

It’s the worst-sounding and needs fixing.

8 Likes

I have talked about this issue on a serious note. And this gotta be stopped. The worst car sounds is going out of hands at this point.

3 Likes

Wow… That is an ugly sound! It doesn’t even sound like a 12-cyl note let alone the signature Cinque V12 scream.

Wow… Just wow man… More disappointing sounds. It just never ends.

1 Like

I’m sorry I know the devs are humans but the people behind the sound design in Forza need to get out. How can the directors cannot hear this ? How can someone inside not listen to this and compare to a real life car how? I wonder so much how ??? YouTube is free go there and listen the cars. This is not acceptable for a studio that belongs to a trillion company someone inside needs to get loud and call everyone one to reason. I start to wonder that they have someone inside sabotaging this game for it not succeed… We are on update 6 I repeat update 6 and car sounds it’s been a problem since launch and they keep launching cars with inaccurate sound !

4 Likes

Note and relay this to @T10ManteoMax

1 Like

No need to mention them they read this. It’s their job to inform people inside about this problem, but they need to be professional and correct about the problems of this game. I don’t know if they play the game or not but they have a job and I hope they make it the best way they can.

1 Like

5 months was a pure waste of time. They closed 3 of my posts all of a sudden saying it was “fixed”. I tested the sounds and absolutely nothing has changed. Just check it out here

2 Likes

I had a listen at the Supra RZ and Careers GT after the update.

Hmmm… Difficult to tell if the sound has been improved. They both still sound tiny and lack any real bass or dynamic range in the cockpit, as if I’m revving out of a hollow tin can or bathtub.

The Carrera GT’s downshifting sounds is still horrendous - the driver will auto blip the throttle all the way to the redline as if he’s flooring it and not just blipping it. Happens on all downshifts no matter how low your rpm is before downshifting. Really, really annoying.

Is this getting fixed? @T10ManteoMax

2 Likes

Nothing has changed man. 5 months, I waited 5 months and this is what we got.

3 Likes

Like… It’s not that it’s a bad sound, it’s just a completely wrong sound coming out of the Zonda. I’m baffled as to how the sound is so far off in the first place. A Pagani Zonda, built by a company that has only ever produced cars with V12s… But sure, throw a V8 sound at it :+1:

2 Likes

Exact same problem with the 812 Superfast if you recall. It sounded like a 458 or something, thankfully, they gave it the correct V12 sound in an update.

1 Like
2 Likes

How are there mistakes like on the FOMO cars?

1 Like

Honestly, if they just go back to the drawing board, and do things the way they used to, every car would get the justice it deserves.

Always trying to reinvent the wheel. I wish car game companies would stop doing that and just stick to what works, while gradually improving upon that formula. FM4-6 have hands down the best car sounds I’ve heard in any driving game to date.

1 Like

True. But that dedicated and passionate team members are not with Turn10 now. This present Turn10 is a lot different because now… they call this game “The best sounding Forza ever”, calls out the wrong car sounds “Fixed” without giving the complete sound update and close down the issues all of a sudden without any prompts. How enlightening :slightly_smiling_face:. The day they started to close my posts every single day feels terrible.

Someone said “Words have meanings” and so is our posts on the car sound topics too.

3 Likes