Camera MOVEMENT in cockpit, dash cam and Hood/bonnet, camera

Every Sim Racing Title has allowed Sim racing enthusiast and competitive Eastport drivers, the ability to adjust the in-game camera in conjunction with FOV. These camera methods are for multiple advantages. Some use triple monitors, others use ultra wide screens, and then others just want to be able to see the track in the best possible view for their eyesight and comfort.

So i ask and Beg :pray::pray::pray: Turn10 please respond to the request from Myself and Many other Sim racers alike. this is a Desperate feature and necessary for me to continue to participate and enjoy this SIM that has amazing potential.

Thank you.

Blockquote

There is a FOV set up in the settings. I used it.

This is a topic very near and dear to me. along with added control of driver and cockpit view cam.

1 Like

The Ferrari 488 challenge driver cockpit views need to center on the screen pls.
reasonable adjustments to all vehicles in driver view, or code hud camera view adjustments per vehilce in game and ill save adjustments. ty
lets refer to AC and its use of this feature

Nissan NISMO Clarion R391 :heart_eyes:
Intuitive ffb, driver fov, and triple screen support… Oh! two out of three aint bad… ty T10.

1 Like

Driver and Cockpit view imho intent is more than immersion, infact bordering on fantastic. understandibly, every developer was not aware or was not made aware of any need to center the dash on screen. since the possition could have been anywhere… why not center the dash on screen. then who could complain?