Bugatti Chiron variants 2016-2023

bugatti chiron pur sport

Why is there no top speed record holder in FH5?

There is a Koenigsegg Jesko that can go up to 500 km/h
There is also a Hennessy Venom F5 that goes almost 500km/h.

And the legendary Bugatti Chiron SS 300+, which has a top speed of 492 km/h, is not.

3 Likes

I agree with you!

2 Likes

Please add the Bugatti Chiron Super Sport!!!
I’m not talking about the 300+ version here, I’m talking about the regular Super Sport.

6 Likes

The addition of the Bugatti chiron super sport would be great :smiley:

1 Like

For sure :100:

1 Like

FH

Andrew tates chiron
images

3 Likes

Bugatti Chiron Sport
Bugatti Chiron Super Sport 300+
Bugatti Chiron Pur Sport
Bugatti Chiron Super Sport

3 Likes

Any or all of these are a great addition to FH5:
Bugatti Chiron Super Sport
Bugatti Chiron Super Sport 300+
Bugatti Chiron Pur Sport
:grinning:

2 Likes

Forza please add the Bugatti Chiron Super Sport and the Bugatti Chiron Super Sport 300+ please, it could be part of a hyper car pack or free, thank you :smile:

2 Likes

Forza please add these cars, you could put them in a hyper car dlc pack, thanks :smile:

If you could really add the three Chiron models while keeping the classic touring Chiron in game,

let them be the the Chiron Profilee, Chiron Pur Sport and the Chiron Supersport please. The Bugatti lineup really needs to be expanded and diverse.

Profilee is the best, most special and final version of the Chiron and its W16.
Pur Sport is the first new road-going Bugatti to focus on handling and cornering.

The Chiron Super Sport is the fastest modern Bugatti ever made.

6 Likes

The last chiron.
Goodbye :smiling_face_with_tear:

3 Likes

Exactly there’s so much potential with the Bugatti franchise and the Chiron line of cars. I would love to see the addition of the Chiron Supersport, Chiron Profilee, Chiron Pur Sport, and the Chiron Supersport 300+. Forza could even add these in a car pack if that offers Microsoft, Xbox and Forza a greater incentive to add these cars, they just look so beautiful. My favourite is this Supersport with copper details:

2 Likes

The community needs more Bugattis, @Microsoft @Xbox @Forza please add more thank you. Check out this beautiful Bugatti Chiron Pur Sport:

3 Likes

300+

Dethrone the Jesko!

Forza devs please add the Bugatti Chiron Super Sport, thank you

5 Likes

Please devs and Forza we need a Bugatti Chiron Super Sport of some kind

1 Like