Bugatti Chiron variants 2016-2023

Click VOTE above to indicate your interest in this model for Forza Horizon.
Reply below to provide details about the cars you’re requesting.

Click the tags on this topic to find and vote on other similar models.

Bugatti Chiron variants

This topic includes all versions of the Chiron other than the 2018 Bugatti Chiron currently in FH5.

POLL

Note - voting on polls does not substitute for voting on the topic. Make sure to VOTE above the first post to have your interest in this model counted.

Which models do you prefer?

• Chiron Sport
  • Chiron Super Sport
  • Chiron Super Sport 300+
  • Chiron Pur Sport
  • Chiron Profilée
0 voters

chiron super sport 300+

51 Likes

please add some more Chiron variants!

24 Likes

Add Chiron pur sport and super sport 300+

30 Likes

The fastest production car in the world, the Super Sport 300+, like the name tells the small part of the world still using non-standardized units, is capable of hitting over 300 mph or, for the rest of us, 480 km/h. The actual record is even higher at 490 km/h, as the car adds 100 PS to the “normal” Chiron’s 1500, along with major aerodynamic updates to make it capable of achieving such speeds.

42 Likes

Also a vote for the Super Sport 300+

27 Likes

Chiron Pur Sport

12 Likes

Chiron Super Sport
Centodieci
Bolide
Pur Sport

29 Likes

Same

Bugatti Chiron Pur Sport (2021)
Bugatti Chiron Super Sport 300+ (2021)

16 Likes

Chiron Pur Sport
Chiron Super Sport, doesn’t matter if it’s 300+ or not (we can make our own liveries)

9 Likes

Bugatti Chiron Sport “110 ans Bugatti”

Bugatti Chiron Pur Sport

Bugatti Chiron Super Sport 300+

33 Likes

Pur Sport

8 Likes

Bonjour je propose la chiron super sport sa pourrait être une voiture cool a jouer et une très bonne nouveauté ! :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Seria muito legal se tivesse o chiron super esport 300+ o carro mais rapido de produção no jogo

11 Likes

Bugatti Chiron Super Sport

my car suggestion is the Bugatti Chiron Super Sport, I would love for you to bring up the idea of ​​being able to add this hyper car in Forza Horizon 5.

Upload: image.jpeg…
Upload: IMG_5339.jpeg…

imagem tirada do próprio site da marca francesa

thanks for the attention :wink:

6 Likes

I would love if they added the Bugatti Chiron Super Sport

3 Likes

I’d really like to see the 300+ version. I’d love to drive down the federal highway (in the game of course) in the world’s fastest production car.

2 Likes

Chiron Super Sport 300+, any year, would love to have it with stock going the 304.77 and the SS 300+ paint scheme.
Thanks
JumpingJack1175/JBPenguino.

2 Likes

That one I want to see b/c it would be a contender for the fastest car in the game.