Bringing Online Services for Previous Forza Titles Back

, , , ,

As of recently I’ve been noticing that Forza as a franchise has kind of been losing popularity in general. I think a lot of fans are being lost due to the fact that newer entries haven’t really been appealing to them and that with older Forza titles like fm5 and fh2 having no online support they can’t really go to the place they enjoy the most. I think it’s time we revive the old Forza games and get them back online and have the DLCs be able to be purchased once again. This can allow fans who haven’t had the chance to play the Forza franchises previous great works to give these games a shot. As a long time fan myself, it disappoints me that I can see what the older Forza games had to offer with its content not being able to be purchased. I’d love to see that changed and I’m sure many others would love to see that too.

This is an awesome recommendation, but I do have to mention that the reason that we dont have the DLCs are due to end of life. They had to end of life these titles and the dlcs… due to missing/lost rights to the products (cars, music, tracks, manufacturer logos, to name a few) after the agreed upon amount of time. Which typically causes each game to have a lifespan of 4 years. As for the Online Services that was originally in this post. That would be so awesome but honestly. I am doubtful they will be corrected.