BMW M3 E30 '91 - audio (1759186)

Did a engine swap on the e30 m3 and engesond on the car is gone. Had to reset the whole tune to original to get it back. Tried a couple of engines same result every time.

1991 BMW M3 exhaust sounds choppy especially in 4 th gear with a stock transmission. From about 5500 to 6500 rpm it sounds choppy is the only way I can describe it. So far it does it with any exhaust race and sport. Please fix

1 Like

I’ve noticed the choppiness in many exhaust sounds across different cars. I think it’s a car audio balancing/dynamic range issue which is causing the distortion and choppiness, especially as you rev higher.

1 Like

This surely is a general audio bug. what you determine as “choppy” cuts out on my end or has EQ issues.

The stock E30 M3 in game seems to have the wrong “engine sound” resource assigned to it.

The induction noise is pretty muted, and I think I hear a turbo spooling noise when on-throttle. Neither seems consistent with the naturally aspirated, ITB engine in the actual E30 M3.

Since the latest up date while racing in my m3 in the super sedan series builders cup , the engine sound of my car keeps going quiet or no sound at all , AI cars are very loud even if they are a long way behind

So done the 3.2 lt l6 engine swap on.my e30 m3 an thought might just been an audio glitch at first but after a full day of testing … it has no engine sound duno if anyone else had this problem but thought id mention incase

@here
Does this issue still persist after recent updates? Would it be possible to provide a video of this in action?

Not only is the car itself wrong, but so is its noise! I’m sure PM are doing the best they can!

1 Like

The word “Hope” should not be used here lol.

Let this video comparing with GT7 speak for itself.

Sound from real life:

Both its audio and car model in-game are obviously inaccurate. But at least they acknowledged that its car model will be remade. The sound should be acknowledged too, for many cases.