Bike Expansion: Radio DJane gives clues

They included a Hovercraft and train too. Are they suggesting we may be able to drive them in the future too?

You do know that the Hot Wheels cars included with the expansion are real cars, right?

I take it you’ve never played Ride. Granted, they don’t do dirt bikes in that series, but they got bike physics pretty much down from what I can tell.

1 Like

I think what a lot of people are missing when PG/T10 say there’ll be no bikes in Forza, is that they’re not idiots. Literally any response other that ‘no, there will be no bikes in Forza’ is going to be interpreted as ‘there will definitely be bikes in Forza’. By saying definitely not, they have both bases covered, they can maintain the status quo without further question and if they ever do develop a bike expansion then it will come as more of a surprise.

Personally, having seen that a lot of cars can now fit police lights as additional parts and considering the emphasis on team adventure, I’m expecting a police chase expansion to be one of the packs where there’s a cops & robbers team game implemented.

Gentlemen,

Please post your requests/wishes/demands/desires/etc. regarding what you’d like to see in the appropriate wish list stickied at the top of the forum.

Forza Horizon 4 Features Wish List

Thank you.