Barbie gift cars, FH5 contest, livestream, dolls, Xbox controller/console

I’m not happy about another tie-in, but at least these are just gift cars and not another advertisement disguised as a story while the core gameplay goes ignored.

The people responsible for adding new cars to the game I feel are the few people who I feel actually have some passion for the game and their heads screwed on right. While I would much, much, much prefer these cars be something else, I suspected this was an order from above, and they managed to achieve it without impacting the regular release schedule. Thumbs up to that.

I don’t always agree with the additions to this game, but they all end up feeling unique, usually in ways that they should feel unique. That’s way more important than getting the cars I want in the game. No point in getting the cars I want of its just a skin, an affectation.

I wish there rest of the staff, or (more likely) whoever is responsible for directing the efforts of the rest of the staff, weren’t so pants-on-head.

But at the end of the day it’s yet another product tie-in of a parade of them while core issues get ignored. Hence this thread: Stop with the product tie-ins

1 Like