Barbie movie?

I have questions?

3 Likes

You know you love it!!!

3 Likes

Huh. Maybe do a “Wednesday Addams” themed livery… :laughing:

2 Likes

Has anybody looked to see if the clothing section has new similarly themed items :slight_smile: :wink:

2 Likes

More like Barbie movie story in the next update, most likely. There’s no dlc icon for these cars, so that’s good.

2 Likes

Horizon 4 having little to no promotional tie-ins outside of Hot Wheels and Lego had us spoiled.

4 Likes

Hey ! Maybe we’ll get a new player house ! :grin:

5 Likes

Barbies dream house??? :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Anyway, IF I can be serious :wink: I don’t follow the streams and twitter etc but I’m getting the feeling this is outta left field and wasn’t mentioned anywhere ?

2 Likes

Completely out of left field. Players found the images in the Horizon Promo portion of the menus only after the update dropped today.

3 Likes

A 4 passenger Corvette!!! What’s next a 4 door Charg…oh, wait…nvm…

7 Likes

Barbie won’t work in FH.

Ken would be on his way then get rammed off by a 5 year old using an Eley tune.

3 Likes

Speaking of new Promo shoots, and not to sidetrack too much… 2 more Alejandra Flatbeds. I wonder if they actually exist ?

1 Like

Imagen fh5 was call of duty, it started with tactial gear and machineguns, and ended up in pink bunny suits and water pistols :partying_face:

Where do I buy that game!?

Deleted

9 Likes

If it’s any consolation, I’ve been equally mystified by what I’ve been seeing here & a lot of the other threads, to the point of also being at a loss for any type of rational response.

2 Likes

Only Donut stuff appear to have been added. I note that GAP have a real life tie-in. Products include a (Pink) baseball cap. We can already use a pink leaf cap, and a pink jumper, so further items are not needed.

1 Like

I’m more miffed that the “Barbie” Corvette is the only 55-57 Corvette we have ever seen in any Forza game. We have the '60 (dual headlight) and the '53, but nothing in between.

3 Likes

I am 1000% more likely to drive the barbie Corvette than any hot wheels car

2 Likes