Autumn #Forzathon Shop, Festival Playlist events and rewards through June 18

Only the Morris Mini Traveller or VW Double Cab Pick-Up are worth using in the seasonal games. If the other team has these cars and none of your team does, they will be able to hide in spots other cars cannot reach. Since the first and third events are infected/king, this is kinda crucial for a chance of winning.

It’s no good suggesting tunes for other cars when these small ones have an environmental advantage.

2 Likes

yep encountered this earlier
1 person on the other team just sat between the railway carriages the whole time during infection and king

1 Like

I had forgotten about this issue before I built my Traveller up, as I recall I had this issue with another PGG with smallish cars. I think I solved it with a flying ram of the other side of the wall. I think the momentum got me clipped through the wall just enough to count as contact.

But that was the past. This is now. And here are my stunts and champion cars.

SEASONAL EVENTS

• PR Stunt: Ambleside Edge Danger Sign | 984.3 feet
  • - PR Stunt: Hythe House Speed Trap | 200.0 mph***
    Car Used: Koenigsegg CCGT
    Tune: Zoner - 160 891 674

I have these two grouped together because I was able to do them one right after the other. Started on the dirt road just south of the Danger Sign, let it fly, rejoined the road going north and dodged the traffic.

• PR Stunt: Brookside Speed Zone | 147.0 mph
    Car and Tune: same as above

I took this one coming from the east side, as it’s hard to get a decent run-up from the roundabout. Not too hard to manage if you mind the curves.

• (Note: All Championships completed on Pro difficulty unless noted.)*
  • - Championship: "Horizon Decades -60s” | Country Circuit | (C600) 1960s*
    Car Used: 1965 Mini Cooper S
    Tune: Msg 2 Rudy - 708 894 914

I did a partial goof trying to build this because I built strictly for off-road and forgot the third race was a road race. Oddly, it was better on the road course. I was tempted to make this AWD, but I had more PI to play with keeping it front-wheel drive. Might be a bit down on top speed, it has a proper combination of zip and grip to allow you to out-maneuver anyone in your way.

• Championship: “Vintage Pastime” | Road Racing | (B700) Vintage Racers
    Car Used: 1926 Bugatti Type 35 C
    Tune: C for Corners - 528 564 980

This is a tune I made for a different B-Class Vintage Racers championship we had a while back, and it’s phenomenal. Admittedly, it also doesn’t have the best top speed (I got passed quite handily by an Alfa or two down the straight), but it can actually take a corner quite sharply and not lose that much speed. Wish I had taken a screenshot, but I won the first race by 6 seconds and had the fastest lap by about 2 seconds on the circuit. Third race wound up being a bit closer.

• Championship: “Family Car Frenzy” | Road Racing | (A800) Super Saloons
    Car Used: 2014 Maserati Ghibli S Q4
    Tune: Jackpot - 239 880 545
    BONUS: Paint: Pride 2020 - 168 667 156

Before I get to the car, I feel I should point out that I’ve decided that for Pride month this year that I’d randomly pick one of my cars each week and give it a Pride-inspired paint job. As for the car itself, I did my best to give it good acceleration. It’s not the fastest off the line, but it can keep up. And once you get into 6th through 8th gears, it’ll go. Also corners quite well. The only issue I had in this championship actually came when the left trigger on my controller snapped. The car itself, however is great.

Today’s 24-hour Forzathon Shop exclusive: the 2018 Mini JCW Countryman ALL4.

1 Like

The Trial: I tuned up both a Mustang and a Monaro for this. I kinda wanted to keep Mustang-themed considering the main challenge. The Monaro was decent, got 2nd place in the first two and totally messed up the last race. Those crazy buildings leaping out in front of me like that. Fortunately, we all bombed it so at least I didn’t kill the team. Ran the Mustang and wow, it just owned the course. It is quick, holds a line, and handles most turns. Can be a little slidey in the sharper ones. I have an idea of the times it ran, but going to do it again to make sure. First place each race.
2018 Ford Mustang GT
Tune: 766 648 831

Playground Games: I figured I wanted to do the Morris. It’s small and agile, seemed like a good fit. It got run down by El Caminos and fast vans, but they could not out-maneuver it. Didn’t know about the hiding thing…wouldn’t do that anyway, just play, man, just play. First team dropped out. Solo’d a flag run and a King challenge. Denied 7 flags and scored twice…one against five. And held King for 2:34…longer than anyone else. That’s a win. lol. Had a good team after that so pulled it through.
1965 Morris Mini-Traveler
Tune: 119 804 603

Danger Sign, Speed Trap, Speed Zone: Koenigsegg Regera
Couldn’t quite get the Gremlin to the mark, 984 feet was just out of reach. Might try again later.

Horizon Decades -60s Ran the Austin Healey for the 50s challenge, so wanted to do it again fro the 60s. Not overall fast but held turns well. Just steadily climbed through the pack to take the win. But now I have a Karman Ghia so gonna totally try that out. If it’s good, I’ll post it.
1965 Austin-Healey MKIII

Vintage Pastime Have had this Bugatti tune ever since I got it. It continues to surprise me. Runs well, good through turns though a little drifty. Just run it rally style and it will serve you well. Could put better tires on it perhaps, but I will always run it with Vintage rubber. lol During the Waterhead Sprint, though, the three Auto Unions were fast…two caught up and passed me during the Southward leg, but I got around them in the turns.
1926 Bugatti Type 35 C
Tune: 109 499 083

Family Car Frenzy I was going to run the Mercedes GT 4-Door Coupe…might still, but guess what counts as a Super Saloon? That’s right, a Limousine!! Hey, it’s a family car…just depends on the family. Tuned up that bad boy, put on good tires and made it AWD. It ran surprisingly smooth. Slow but steady pickup. Good top end. But yeah, running the Ambleside Village Circuit? Good luck. Third was the best I got.
2013 Cadillac XTS Limousine
Tune: 507 562 961

It would be really sweet if they would bring back a couple Toyotas as the daily car. I’d love a second AE86 without having to find one on the auction house.

Sunday’s 100 FP car:

1999 Lamborghihi Diablo GTR

I would happily have a Vintage Racers event every week, driving them stock is absolutely fantastic and like nothing else in the game.

Hi all,

Cars/tunes/suggestions for this weeks seasonal for those that find such useful. All tunes are my own, unless otherwise noted, all shared by myself (or others). ~ tune name / share code. If you use anything offered here, and you like it/it was useful to you, please don’t forget to leave a like.

Quite late with this, better late than never, so here more for reference, and if it helps others - great!

Have not done the games, not sure if I will at this point, will add if/when done.

PR Stunts: These are all pretty straight forward, and not too difficult.

• Brookside Speed Zone, 2018 McLaren Senna - ‘So Much Grip’ (921 240 335) by Don Joewon Song,
  • Hythe House Speed Trap, 2019 Rimac Concept Two - ‘PR Stunt Rally’ (120 633 544),
  • Ambleside Edge Danger Sign, 2019 Rimac Concept Two - ‘PR Stunt Rally’ (120 633 544).

Online:
**Trial: “Power Move” | Cross Country | (A800) Modern Muscle
**Car used: 2015 Ford Falcon GT F 351 (Autoshow 60,000 Cr)
**Tune: A800 Dirt AWD / 163 161 907

I recall this trial in series 12 (?) beyond A class, Modern Muscle, was also RWD only, so it is actually much much easier this time around. Used the same car as in previous version, only changed out RWD for AWD to make it more… palatable ~ my original RWD was used twice I think, maybe AWD will do better. In the trial, this tune/car, super easy front runner, barely an inconvenience. Tune is AWD, Forza rear air, rally tires and suspension.

Solo championships - Raced against Expert, Steering: Simulation, ABS: on, Traction/Stability; Off, Gearbox: Auto.

**Championship: “Vintage Pastime” | Road Racing | (B700) Vintage Racers
**Car used: 1926 Bugatti Type 35 C (Autoshow 10,000,000 Cr)
**Tune: B700 Road / 107 983 782

No issue, easy driver tune, including at the Horizon circuit. Tune is AWD running race tires.

**Championship: "Horizon Decades -60s” | Country Circuit | (C600) 1960s
**Car used: 1963 Opel Kadett A (Car Pass ~ Autoshow 26,000 Cr)
**Tune: C600 Cult Easy / 253 816 723

This one is an oddball, this is an older tune I played with a long time back, and in my mine was a dirt/rally tune, so I used it for this event thinking this, to see how it would do. Won all events, only really a problem on the first (in event list) more water Gardens circuits, all other circuits are no really issue. After the event while adding here in the forum, I have discovered I am wrong, while thinking it was a dirt tune, it is not (although I had named the tune as such - since renamed), the tune is running race tires, with race suspension, yet did okay, so leaving it here. Tune details besides above, AWD, turbo, no aero, no bumpers.

**Championship: “Family Car Frenzy” | Road Racing | (A800) Super Saloons
**Car used: 2010 Vauxhall Insignia VXR (Autoshow 42,000 Cr)
**Tune: A800 Road / 116 425 233

This car feels heavy and big, yet did great on the events, including at Ambleside ~ you will need to be aggressive here, while I think with more laps it will be easy, three is quite short and not a lot of time ~ otherwise very easy, very rock solid tune/car. Car acts heavy, while not really that heavy (strange physics?), watch speed in yellow corners to avoid running off the track. Tune is AWD standard, race tires, no aero.

Enjoy!

The 1994 Nissan Fairlady Z Version S Twin Turbo is available for 100FP for 24 hours until 7:30am Pacific

Ah yes, the $4mil Fairlady, according to the auction, anyway. I think this was up a number of weeks ago for 450FP. For a common though unavailable car. Worth the 100 though.

Today’s 24-hr Forzathon Shop item is the Mercedes-Benz X-Class.

I already had this Series Summer 100% complete when all of the series completion bonuses were Wheelspins only. Now that they updated the series the bonuses include cars, but the daily challenges I completed for Summer now show Expired! What happened with this update?! Is there a way to fix this? The “Encore?” Achievement is such a pain.

Today: Ford Focus PO

1 Like

Myself and a friend, maybe others here too, have an issue where we have done all the challenges (except for Online Adventure) and we cannot get above 76% even though couple of hours ago before the update I did actually hit above 80% after I completed the last daily challenge.

What’s up with that?

I have the same issue, and new stay home achievement wont unlock either,

Looks like someone messed up the update again

"We are currently investigating the issue with the “Stay Home” achievement not unlocking, and the seasonal completion percentage not reflecting the correct amount for some players. We appreciate your reports! "

4 Likes

I’ve updated the game today and i’ve lost all forzathon daily challenges in Summer and Autumn, now i see 3 objectives done, 3 objectives to do and expired challenges, someone have the same problem? Now i can’t complete 100% de Season 23 Playlist