Autumn #Forzathon Shop, Festival Playlist events and rewards through June 18

AUTUMN | SERIES 23

June 11 - 18
This is the second season of Series 23, using events from the second season of Series 12. New content will start on June 18th with Winter season.^

BARN FIND RUMOR:

#FORZATHON SHOP - featured car changes daily

• McLaren Speedtail > VW Karmann Ghia > Mini Countryman > Diablo GTR > Nissan Z '94 > MB X Class > Ford Focus Preorder Car
  • 100 FP Car: 2019 McLaren Speedtail (previously available Exclusive model)
  • 450 FP Car: 2018 Italdesign Zerouno (previously available Exclusive model)
  • Clothing: Golden Leather Jacket
  • Clothing: Green Man Outfit
  • Wheelspins cost this series: 40 FP & 150 FP

FESTIVAL PLAYLIST REWARDS

• 50% Autumn Completion: Wheelspin
  • 80% Autumn Completion: Super Wheelspin
  • 50% Series Completion: Super Wheelspin
  • 80% Series Completion: 250,000 CR

#FORZATHON

Earn 100 FP from the weekly challenge plus 10 per Daily, plus Bonus for all, double for owning the Lake Lodge

Weekly Challenge:
[Must be done in sequence to count.

• Own and drive the 2013 Ford Shelby GT500 (menu nickname: Ford Mustang '13)
  • Win 3 Drag Strip events in the Ford Mustang '13
  • Earn a total of 1 million Skill Score in the Ford Mustang '13
  • Win a Road Racing Series event in the Ford Mustang '13 at the Lakehurst Forest Sprint

Daily Challenges:
Each challenge is open for 72 hours from 7:30am Pacific of the start day

• (Dailies were overwritten with the content update)
  • Combine Drift and Pass Skills to earn 1 Showoff Skill
  • Earn 3 Awesome Wreckage Skills
  • Win a Dirt Trail event

SEASONAL EVENTS

The Trial Co-Op Championship: “Power Move” | Cross Country | (A800) Modern Muscle

• Reward: 200,000 CR

Seasonal Playground Games | Express North Rail Yard | (A800) Vans and Utility

• Reward: 50,000 CR

PR Stunt: Ambleside Edge Danger Sign | 984.3 feet

• Reward: Super Wheelspin

PR Stunt: Hythe House Speed Trap | 200.0 mph

PR Stunt: Brookside Speed Zone | 147.0 mph

Championship: "Horizon Decades -60s” | Country Circuit | (C600) 1960s

• Reward: 90,000 CR

Championship: “Vintage Pastime” | Road Racing | (B700) Vintage Racers

Championship: “Family Car Frenzy” | Road Racing | (A800) Super Saloons

Monthly Events

• Monthly Rivals: Edinburgh Station Circuit
  • Online Adventure
    Completing the monthly events applies their completion percentage to all four seasons in the Festival Playlist.

This is how the Festival Playlist looked in Series 12:

anyone else finding chapter 3 of weekly challenge doesnt work, ive registered over 1 million skill score in 1 hit but its stuck on 1035

why does it say using a ford mustang for chapter 3 ? so I’ve literally been wasting my time if you’re supposed to be using the shelby ?

I don’t recall a different 13 Mustang in the game, since the first challenge said to use the Shelby it would make sense to keep using it.

2 Likes

Exactly what I came here to say. There is no other 2013 Mustang in the game.

2 Likes

I had a similar thought when I saw 2013 Shelby, and then Ford Mustang, but the Shelby is the only possible car this could be.

Do you have to buy a new one from the autoshow? I got in my GT500, but it failed to trigger the weekly challenge. I even dialled it back to stock without it making any difference.

(A bit later.) To answer my own question, probably not. The message announcing that the weekly challenge has been started appears to be glitched. I then did the drag races and got the usual notice that they’d been completed. The skills challenge and the final race behaved as expected.

Just to make matters even more annoying, I got the same car from a wheel spin this morning, but immediately sold it.

I can see the confusion some players would have, but the Shelby GT500 is just a trim for the Ford Mustang lol

1 Like

It says the Ford mustang 13 which is the Shelby
The only 13

the sand dunes are the easiest place to rack up any score you want

Possibly the most bizarre trial I’ve ever had, booted out of the 1st race and had to wait, drove like someone who was drunk in the 2nd then won by miles in the 3rd.

AI was all over the place and easy to beat, I used the Monaro tuned to A800 and it was very good in both races I got to be in, just a shame about the person driving it in 1 of them.

So it looks like we will finish Season 12 and start the delayed new content the next Summer season, right??

This was posted by Max in the other thread:

Forza Support just tweeted:
https://twitter.com/forz...tus/1270781579820822528

Quote:
The issue with the Series 23 release has been resolved and we are moving through our test process for that build. Tomorrow, Autumn will continue to use backup content.

We are hoping to release the build next week. After the season change over on Thursday 18th, you will see the correct Series 23 content for the rest of the Series

Officially announced in the Forza Discord server: the new cars that would have been released in Summer and Autumn will now be released in the Winter and Spring seasons.

so no new content until next thursday, correct?

Another reused season and another chance to try a bit different tunes.
So first the trial, that went great, as 3 out of 6 players quit mid first race (made me very happy, as they were trailing last 3 spots), because of that we won easily 3:0,
I came in 2x 1st and 2nd, as I had a race with second player that also brought tuned car and was actually doing something.
So Modern muscle A 800 Cadillac ATS-V, tune - 149 855 937

Next to Super saloons championship, with two dry fast roads and one wet twisty circuit. Since I’m an Alfa Romeo driver IRL ,choice was easy
Super saloons A 800 Alfa Romeo Giulia QV, tune - 691 009 802
or BMW M2 C, tune - 174 927 742

Vintage championship was also easy choice
Vintage racer B 700 Bentley 4 1/2 liter, tune - 343 157 769
or Bugatti Type 35 C, tune - 179 495 724

and finally cars from the 60’s
C 600 Mini Cooper S, tune - 226 885 593
or Lancia Fulvia 1.6 HF, tune - 150 713 653

PR stunts again offroad Agera RS used for danger sign and speed trap and S2 Lego Senna for speed zone.

Forzathon Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 '13, had a tune, that wasn’t saved, so here it is now, A 800 - 177 593 842
Also custom easy blueprint for Lakehurst Forrest Sprint (just drive straight) - 691 610 875

Hope this can be of any help.
Take care everyone and have fun :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Agree on choices.
Super saloons a dead stock Panamera or Stinger works ok. Stock Panamera grippy thing. Silly first race, but rest is great.
Fulvia HF and Bentley are always fun.

According to ManteoMax and Kudosprime/Milouse the 2013 Ford Shelby GT500 has the model name Ford Mustang '13.

I seem to remember that last year there were some challenges which required scoring a large number of skill points and I thought it might be a struggle.

Pleasantly surprised - a skill song was playing - my car’s multiplier jumped up to 10 and my upgraded S1 Shelby did it in a couple of minutes.

1 Like

For players who need help: Percents,Tunes and Rewards:
Forza Horizon 4: Festival Playlist Events Autumn Backup - Until 18/06/20 - SERIES 23
50% Summer: Wheelspin
80% Summer: Super Wheelspin
50% Series 23: Super Wheelspin
80% Series 23: 250,000 CR

Share Codes: Pause Menu, Event Activations, or Creative Hub. You can use this code to get to a specific Event Blueprint quickly, and easily.
Share Code: Garage → Designs & Paints → Find New Designs → Search
Share Code: Garage → Upgrades & Tunes → Find → Search

Forzathon Weekly:
Code Tune FORD SHELBY GT500 2013:… 295 798 836

The Trial Co-Op: Power Move
Code Tune VAUXHALL MONARO VXR 2005:… 160 185 691 (D → default)
Code Tune VAUXHALL MONARO VXR 2005:… 111 330 254 (S → speed)

Playground Games: Autumn
Code Tune CHEVROLET EL CAMINO SUPER SPORT 454 1970:… 870 917 903

Danger Sign: Ambleside Edge
Code Tune MOSLER MT900S 2010:… 187 290 668

Speed Trap: Hythe House

Speed Zone: Brookside

Championship: Horizon Decades 60s
Code Tune FORD MUSTANG GT COUPE 1965:… 137 275 748

Championship: Vintage Pastime
Code Tune BUGATTI TYPE 35 C 1926:… 135 624 029

Championship: Family Car Frenzy
Code Tune MERCEDES-BENZ E 63 AMG 2013:… 101 570 240

PS.: Also available on Twitter and Imgur: The magic of the Internet every season change

I hope this helps you to do the challenges

Friday’s 100 FP car:

1967 Volkswagen Karmann Ghia

1 Like

Omg, bless you for this! (Yeah, I know it wasn’t up to you, but anyway, lol) Gonna fit in nicely with all my Beetles and Type 2s.

1 Like

Another Throwback week, another chance to make my own tunes this time around. I’ll start with the weekly challenge, Trial, and PlayGround Games today, and give the Stunts and the Championships tomorrow.

Weekly Challenge:
[Must be done in sequence to count]

• Own and drive the 2013 Ford Shelby GT500 (menu nickname: Ford Mustang '13)
  • Win 3 Drag Strip events in the Ford Mustang '13
    Tune Used: The Jake - 149 846 542

The tune is an A-class, since it is a byproduct of attempting (and failing miserably) to make a tune for both the Weekly and the Trial. Started by trying an AWD tune, but that immediately got me to 800 PI. Tried a rear-wheel tune next. Had plenty of power, but wheel spin for days. Abandoned the dual-use tune and went back to AWD with some tweaks. This made it manageable to win drag races. Did one at the Festival, one at the airstrip, and one on the beach.

• Earn a total of 1 million Skill Score in the Ford Mustang '13

This one is easy, but tedious. All I did was drive around like an idiot banking what I could. Was lucky to get a skill song during the attempt, so it went a little faster.

• Win a Road Racing Series event in the Ford Mustang '13 at the Lakehurst Forest Sprint
    Course Used: Never Trust A Snake - 101 835 472

It’s a simple 2.0 mile (according to the meandering driving line I set) straight shot. Ignore the AI (actually, try to get right before you leave the starting area. You’ll thank me.), and just follow the road straight ahead. Easy as watching cars pile up.

SEASONAL EVENTS

• The Trial Co-Op Championship: “Power Move” | Cross Country | (A800) Modern Muscle
    Car Used: 2005 Vauxhall Monaro VXR
    Tune: The Prince - 325 795 506

This was an… interesting Trial, to say the least. The Drivatars didn’t put up much resistance in the first and third races, but a bit more on the second. This car handled quite well, taking a second, a fourth (best I’ve done on anything at The Ridge in a while, honestly) and a third (mainly because I clipped a house in a turn), and my team swept.

• Seasonal Playground Games | Express North Rail Yard | (A800) Vans and Utility
    Car Used: 1965 Morris Mini-Traveller
    Tune: Time for Tea - 967 649 563

I was going to reuse the El Camino I used in last week’s Championship, then I remembered the ‘steering via Continental Drift’ issue it had. So I built up this nimble little thing. Got some speed to it, as well as some amazing cornering potential. Makes for some fun trying to dodge in Survival or Flag.